22

Cheers, clapping, screaming...

It feels unreal to stand here on the stage. I've imagined this moment a million times since I was a little kid, but not my wildest fantasy could have guessed the feeling I'm feeling in this moment.

We're done with our first stage and it went great. The moment I stepped onto the stage the nervousness and anxiety were long gone, not gonna lie, Chitta's "pep-talk" probably also helped a bit.

We leave the stage with happy and proud smiles plastered all over our faces.

As soon as we're behind the stage, a pair of arms hug me from behind and I immediately know who it is.

I turn around to meet the eyes of a happy, but sweaty Chitta.

"See! I knew you could do it Lia. You were fantastic out there." He says excited while holding my waist.

I blush a bit.

"Yeah... Thank you Chitta."

It's like we both now remember the moment we shared just before showtime and we both step away from each other, flustered.

Before one of us starts talking and make everything awkward, strong arms grab me and lifts me up in the air.

A high pitched squeal leaves my throat, but then all I hear is loud laughter and I realize who it is.

"Lucas!" I try to sound serious, but I'm honestly too happy, so I end up laughing as well along with the others.

Eventually he puts me down.

"Ah sorry Lia, it's just that you were so great out there so I couldn't contain myself." He says while scratching the back of his neck.

"Aish... stop complimenting just me guys. I did better than I thought, but nowhere near you guys." I say, hating to get too many compliments I don't know how to respond to them, and I honestly think the others did way better than me.

"Stop being harsh on yourself Lia, just accept the fact that you're amazing." Winwin then says.

I look down at my feet, because my face is too pink to show from all of the compliments I got.

"Thank you." I just say quietly and Kun pats my back.

"Okay, now who think it's time to go celebrating?" Hendery then asks with a whole lot of energy, jumping around with YangYang, probably still affected by the adrenaline from the performance.

We decide we just wants to be us, and we don't really, besides Hendery and Yangyang, have energy to go find a bar, and since some people might recognize Ten, Lucas, Winwin and Kun, we just go back to our dorm and have some drinks there.

(Time skip)

We all got back, safe and sound. Before we left, we called our staff, who's back at our building, to get some beer and alcohol to make cocktails, ready for when we get back.

And now, two hours later we're all completely wasted from the big amount of alcohol-intake. Some of us are already tired of dancing again.

As soon as we got back and saw the alcohol, Hendery started the music and with just a little amount of alcohol we were all ready to dance again, even after the intense choreography we just did on stage.

But now our bodies are starting to protest, so we decide to sit down on the couch for a bit and start to chit chat, feeling a bit more sobered up.

"Hey. Why don't we play a game?" Xiaojun asks.

"What game?" Kun asks exhausted.