15

Chenles POV

I'm so happy that my sister got to join WayV.
She really deserves it, she's the most talented person I know, and I'm just so proud of her. I don't know how JYP ever let her go, cause her performance-skills are out of this world, she's always been my inspiration in that department. When that's said, I'm also glad JYP let her go, cause that just meant she came here, and now we'll work closer together.

I also know that the members will take good care of her, and she'll fit in very well.

But I can't help but feel that they've gotten a little too close, a little too fast, or at least with Ten.

Ten has been looking at my big sis every time she looks away, and he doesn't think anyone notices, but I do.
I especially don't like how close they're sitting in the couch right now.

I know it's because there isn't much space, and the others also want to be on the couch, so they need to squeeze a bit together. But was laying an arm around her necessary?

I don't want to seem like an overprotective brother or anything, but I just can't help keeping my eyes on Ten the whole night here. At this point I don't really pay attention to the conversation anymore.
They keep laughing at each other and being silly. How are they already this close? Didn't they just meet like a few days ago?

Finally someone starts talking about how it's getting late, so people start to leave and go to the different dorms and rooms.

I have to say goodbye to my sister now, cause I know WayV will be leaving for China the day after tomorrow. It's sad, I just got reunited with her, and she now has to leave again, but I'm also really happy for her, so it's okay.

"Goodbye little bro, it was so amazing to see you again, I've missed you so much!" She says while hugging me goodbye.

"Same, I hope we'll see each other very soon again." I say with slightly watery eyes, trying to hide it in her shoulder.

We stay like this for a whole two minutes, just hugging each other, wanting to make the moment last as long as it can, before we'll get separated again.

Then Jisung calls for me, I let her go, give her a kiss on her cheek and we say the last goodbye before we go our separate ways.

//

Liang's POV
(A couple days later)

"Where's my toothbrush Yangyang?!"

"How should I know?!"

"Because you always borrow others stuff!"

"But, why should I have your toothbrush Kun? It's not like I want to borrow someone's toothbrush!"

"But who then has it?" A stressed out leader exclaims.

"Ask Ten, he's the one going around tidying up all the time." Hendery says quickly, running from one room to another with his hands full.

"Ten!! Where's my toothbrush?" Kun yells, and a calm Chitta comes out from the kitchen in sweatpants and a black sweater, when hearing his name.

"What does it look like?"

"Look like? It's a regular toothbrush!"

"Hmm, then I'm afraid I can't help you." Chitta calmly answers, turning around, but Kun grabs his shoulder.

"It was the purple one." Kun then says.

"Oh that one! Yeah I threw that one out." Ten says, trying to leave again.

"What?! Why?" Kun asks, looking angry.

"I thought it was the one we use for cleaning tiny places." Chitta says while shrugging.

"You used my toothbrush for cleaning?!" Kun yells at him.

"I think I'm gonna throw up" He runs into the bathroom.

Then Chitta leaves to go into the kitchen again.

"What have I just walked into?" I ask, still standing in the doorway, just watching this scene unfold, while the other members are running around, completely stressed out.

I came to check up on them and to ask them if they're ready for the airport, which they clearly aren't.

"Hi Lia! We didn't see you." Lucas then says and they all stop in what they're doing and smile at me.

"I just came to see how long you guys would be from being ready, but I can see you're still..." I start, but then Chitta comes out from the kitchen again.

"Okay, I cleaned up the kitchen, but whoever's mango it is in the kitchen, needs to throw it out, cause I'm not touching that shi... ah Lia, I didn't see you there." He says and smiles at me, just as he sees I'm also here now.

15 minutes later

I helped them tidy up the last things and pack their bags, and after 15 more minutes, we're ready to leave.

We drive to the airport and we get our boarding passes.

So now we're sitting in gate, waiting for the plane that will take us to our new life.

———————————————————————

A/N

Another chapter out! Yaii😁

I really hope you enjoyed it, if you did please leave a vote and a comment❤️

Btw, "Tiger inside" is so good, I don't know if it's my favorite SuperM song, but definitely my fave concept, the MV is so cool!

Oh and now that I have your attention...

Pls go stream A.C.E's new MV "favorite boys" It's SO good, you won't regret it!
And The Rose's new single "Blackrose" it's such a beautiful song☺️