23

It's been a week since our debut stage, which means we're quite busy at the moment with promotions and all that stuff. I just look forward to when everything's over and we can just focus on writing and recording our EP.

Not gonna lie, after we played truth or dare and Lucas asked if there's anything happening between me and Chitta, I've kinda distanced myself from him. I mean, we're still sharing a room, but I try to calm down with our skin ships and not to lean on him too much all the time. I think he does the same, we really don't want the others to think there's anything going on between us, because there isn't at all.

Right now, me, Yangyang, Xiaojun and Lucas are sitting at the table, eating breakfast. It's nothing special, because Kun is away, visiting some family at the hospital for the day, which means no high quality food.

The others are just lazy, not wanting to get up and practice early today.

Just as I think of the others' lazy asses, Chitta comes out of our room.

Even so he's just in his pajamas, he still looks too handsome. He also has this tired, yet very cute expression on his face, which makes me smile.

It's like a knot in my stomach tighten, which always happens when I see him. I don't know why. I've never reacted so strong physically by just watching anyone before.

"Morning everyone." He says with a yawn. And goes over to Yangyang and ruffles his hair.

"Aish stop!" He complains.

"Why? I'm just giving my baby attention." Chitta says innocently.

"I'm not a baby anymore, I'm actually almost technically an adult." Yangyang protests, which makes me slightly giggle at his cuteness.

"Yah what's so funny?!"

"Nothing, sorry." I apologize with a smile.

After that, Hendery comes out of his room with a bright smile on his face.

"I'm going shopping! Anyone joining me?"

"No you're not." Xiaojun says calmly.

"Well yes I am in fact." He says sternly.

"No, we have to practice today."

"Aish, but Kun isn't here anyway, and Winwin can't participate either. So is it even worth practicing then?"

"Wait, why can't Winwin participate?" I ask worried.

"He's just not feeling very well I guess."

"But is he okay?"

"Yeah, I don't think it's serious, but he does have a slight fever." Hendery answers.

I can't help but to be a little worried of Winwin. I need to remember to check on him later.

"But we can still practice without them." Chitta says, not caring about missing some members. But honestly he is right, we can still practice the choreo with a couple members missing.

"I think there's something about what Hendery is saying. We've practiced non stop for the past couple weeks, we deserve a break, so today would be perfect for shopping!" Yangyang says, standing up, already on his way to get his jacket and wallet.

"Okay, well you guys will stay right?" I ask Chitta, Lucas and Xiaojun.

Lucas and Xiao looks at each other.

"Uhmm actually we might go with them, since they do have a point, we've been training non stop every day, we deserve a break and since some of us aren't gonna be here anyway, it'll probably be a good day to do so." Lucas says, scratching his neck and Xiao just nods, agreeing with him.

"Wait, so it's just gonna be me and Lia?" Chitta asks them.

"I guess." Hendery says and shrugs, not caring at all.

———

(A couple hours later)

Me and Chitta have been practicing for some time now and we're both quite tired.

"Hey wanna do something fun?" I ask him.

"What?"

"I've always wanted to learn your and Taeyong's choreography to Baby don't stop. And I thought it would be a great chance to do so now." I suggest, hoping he'll agree.

"Ah really, why?" He asks before he takes a sip of water.

"I don't know, it's just a fun one I guess. And I was kinda obsessed with the song, but I just didn't take my time to learn the choreo." I shrug.

"So what you're saying is that you were actually kind of obsessed with me?" He smirks.

"Yah, no! Just the song!" I say and hits him slightly on his shoulder.

"Okay, okay. Well I guess I can try to teach you it. But it's also a long time since I've danced it, just warning you"

"Yaii!!" I exclaim and clap my hands together excited.

"Okay, stand like this here." He starts to explain the steps.

He explain the choreo step by step. I'm a quick learner, so I get it quite quickly, but I gotta admit that Chitta's slightly sweaty body, which makes his thin white t-shirt just a bit see-through, is distracting me, just a tiny bit.
But I still learn it quickly and after about half an hour I got the whole choreography and we can dance it through with music.

"You're a very quick learner Lia." He says between his breath takes.

"Ah thank you." I say, scratching my neck, also slightly out of breath.

"But let's dance it through one more time." I suggest excitedly.

"Okay." He starts the music and the beat starts to take over my mind just before we start doing the choreo.

Our gaze meet each other's eyes, while both of our bodies move to the beat in quick precise movements, when suddenly he moves closer to me, which isn't a part of the choreography... my eyes become trice as big when his hands suddenly are placed on my waist and the chills I already have because of the hard hitting base from the music become ten times as intense.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, but it's like my throat is extremely dry and it only becomes a whisper.

"I don't know." He looks down at my lips.
I close my eyes and lean into him, but just before our lips touch each other's, we get interrupted.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" Someone asks from the door.

——————————————————

A/N

Okay another one out! Hope you like it, please vote and comment if you did❤️

Omg guys! This book now has over 1k reads! I know it still isn't a lot here on Wattpad, but it just means so much to me that anyone is reading and enjoying my book.😭 So thank you!🙏🏻💗

And geez NCT's album is just perfection!👌🏻I can feel NCT 2020 will be an iconic era and NCT will grow so much doing this time🔥

Again hope you liked it and sorry for the slightly late update❤️