40

Lia's POV

It's still raining outside.
So far it's been raining the whole time I've been here at home.
I have 2 days left of my break before I have to go back to work. Luckily I've had my brother, Jisung and Chitta to keep me company.

Today it's just me and Chitta here. My parents are visiting some friends from their younger days in the university. Chenle and Jisung has to go back to SM since they both have to start preparing stuff for their next comeback in the spring.

Right now we're chilling on the couch, while the rain is hitting the windows.
The tv is on and they're talking about some new virus that have broken out here in China.

"Do you think we need to move to Korea then?" I ask Chitta.

"Hmm. I don't know. Maybe if it gets even more serious." He says with a tired voice, which is understandable, since we haven't done anything at all today other than laying here being half asleep.

I stop thinking about the virus, but instead I sit up and lean towards him.

Chitta probably thinks my intentions are something else since he starts to smirk at me, but to his surprise I reach up to his ear and inspect all his piercings curiously.

I furrow my brows.

"Did it hurt?"

"What hurt?" He asks with slight disappointment.

"Your piercings. I'm thinking about getting one here too." I say and point to the one sitting in the upper ear.

"Hmm. I mean it did pinch a little, but I wouldn't say I was in any pain or anything."

I look again at his ear, studying all his piercings. They look so cool on him.
How would they look on me?

"Hey. If you're serious about getting one, we could do it now. I know a great place close to here." He says.

"You think I should?"

"Yes. I think it'll look really beautiful on you." He says with a smile.

My cheeks burn and I look down for a moment.

"Okay. Then I'll do it."

"Great. Now come here." He says before he pulls me in for a kiss.

———————————————————

"Here?" I ask with a skeptical tone.

We stand on the corner of a dark alley in front of a really worn door into a building without really any windows.
A small blinking neon light sign is hanging over the door: Tattos & piercings.

"Yes. I know it looks a bit sketchy, but I know the owner and it's where I got one of mine."

I don't know why I imagined something like a jewelry store like when I got my earlobes pierced, but I guess since the piercing is a bit bigger and in the upper ear they can't just get shot in like the others.

Suddenly I get a little nervous and I step a bit closer to Chitta.

"I- I think they might be closed..."

"No no, as I said I know the owner, so they'll let us in."

He looked at me for a second and he saw my nervous face.

"Lia, if you're in doubt, then you don't have to do it today." He smiles comfortingly at me.

"No no it's fine. I don't know why I'm nervous." I take a deep breath.

"Don't worry Lia, it's not that bad and it's quickly over with."

He takes my hand and knocks on the door with his other hand.

"We're closed!" We hear someone yell from inside.

"Zixin it's me!" Chitta yell.

We hear footsteps nearing the door inside.

"Ten!" The man exclaims and immediately throws his arms around him in some kind of a bro hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come back! Have you made more designs you are willing to sell us? Your drawings have been quite popular, you do know how talented you are right?"
He started to compliment Chitta immediately, while I stand on the side a bit awkwardly.

"Haha thank you so much, but today's not about me." Chitta says and gestures to me on his side.

"Oh you've brought a girl with you huh?" He says after giving me a quick look and then smirking at Chitta.

"So is this someone special to you, if you know what I mean?" He asks.

Wow he's really straightforward.

"Uhm yeah she's kinda special I guess." Chitta says with red cheeks and while scratching his neck as he always does when he gets embarrassed.

I find it pretty cute.

"Aw is Ten getting shy, haha now I've seen everything!" The man exclaims and then gestures us inside.

"So what can I do for you today?"

It's time for me to speak up.
"I would really like it, if you could pierce my ear."

"Ah like the one I did on your boyfriend?" He asks and gestures to Chitta by my side.

I smile and look up at Chitta.
"Uhm yes, exactly."

"Well of course. Come here and sit in this chair."

I do as he says as he prepares something at a table on the side.

"So which ear is the lucky one?"

I look up at Chitta's piercing, to make sure I say the right side.
"The right one."

"Ok. Should I count or just do it?" He asks.

I grab Chitta's hand aggressively.
"Just do it."

I close my eyes tightly and squeezing Chitta's hand very tight.

Click.

My ear is burning, but when I open my eyes I realize that it's was not that bad at all.

I look up at Chitta who's grinning at me. He probably thinks I'm over dramatic. I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Thank you!" I say to the man.

"How much is it?" Chitta asks him and goes to find his wallet.

"No Chitta. You really don't have to pay." I assure him as this was my choice.

"No I want to." He says.

"No no. This one is on the house." The man interrupts.

"Oh are you sure?" I ask surprised.

"Yes yes of course. As long as Ten here promise to visit again and has some of his drawings with him."

"Thank you Zixin. And of course no problem. I'll see you again."

We say goodbye and leave the building.

"Are you satisfied?" Chitta asks as we leave out in the now again raining weather.

"Very!" I assure him and smile up at him.

There's one good thing with rain.
There's only a very few people outdoors so the streets are almost completely empty.

———————————————————
A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Another update. Hope you liked it, and pls leave a vote and comment if you did enjoy❤️

(I don't know why, but this chapter gave me a little bit of lady and the tramp vibes, if you know which scene I'm talking about😆)

Y'all Ten is too much. "Paint me naked" is a goddamn masterpiece and no doubt SOTY!
I legit cried watching it, he's such an artist!😭❤️👌