Check up

Andy POV- "How's the girl doing, she's sleeping in my bunk" "Alright, that's good let's talk about whatever pain your having" "Robot I told you I'm fine" he closed the blinds "Yeah yeah pull up your shirt... I mean that professionally" "No I told you I'm fine" "Either I examine you or we can talk about why your so attached to this girl" I rolled my eyes and pulled my shirt off. "Thank you, sit down on my desk" I sat on his desk across my stomach was a giant bruise he sighed "When did you see and notice it" "I didn't until she hugged me" "Ok so now I'm going to ask and hopefully I'm not going to get another lie, when did you notice it" I sighed "When I got ready for shift" "On a scale-" "it doesn't hurt" He gave me don't lie look "I promise I'm fine it doesn't hurt" "Raise your arms" I put them up straight in front of me "Above your head" I did so slowly but I couldn't put my arms fully above my head "Your on desk till that's heals" "What no, I was doing my job fine before you even found out about it" "you didn't do anything to straining today, what happens when you need to drag someone out do you want someone to get killed because you didn't take time to heal" I looked down I knew he was right that's why it bothered me so much. He grabbed my chin and lifted my head then made eye contact "Hey I promise as soon as your fully healed you'll be right back out there, I have no intention of keeping you from you job you know that right" "Yeah I know" Damn it those eyes, those lips, why does he make it so difficult for me to be mad at him, "I wanna be mad, but all I can think about is kissing you" "So do it" My eyes shot from his lips to his eyes, realizing I had just said that out loud. Wait did he just say to do it, I put my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him toward me but then stopped "Don't reopen the cut on my lip again" "I won't" with that we started kissing, he bit my lip causing it to reopen I pulled away "Robert" he didn't acknowledge that I was talking to his he just started kissing my neck "I said not to bite my lip" "Mhmm" he started sucking on my neck and I moaned which didn't help my situation because I was trying to talk to him "This isn't helping" "Andy" "What?" "Shut up and Kiss me" don't have to tell me twice, our lips crashed together once again. *Knock Knock* we pulled away and sighed "One of these days we are going to have to do this somewhere that isn't your office" he smiled "What!?" "Um cap the girl is looking for Andy, is she in there" I'm just glad it's Vic. I put my shirt on and opened the door "Where is she?" "Shes uh" she looked distracted trying to figure out what was going on "Vic!" "Oh uh she's in the beanery it looks like she's hungry but she's not talking to anyone she's just saying your name" "Alright" I went up to the kitchen and saw her standing in the corner she looked scared "Hey you alright?" "Yeah im sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just hungry" I smiled "It's ok your not bothering me, do you want anything specific or?" "N-no" "Cereal?" "Yes please" "these are all the ones we have pick whatever" she grabbed one of the boxes "Hmm a special K girl" "is that ok" "yes, here" I gave her a bowl and milk she made herself a bowl of cereal and started eating, she must have been really hungry because she finished so quickly "C-can I ask you something" "go ahead" "Did that really happen to you or did you just say that so I could trust you" I understood why she was asking I'm sure it's hard for her to trust people "Come on let me show you something" she got up and followed me "I'm going to change into shorts give me a second" I changed "You see this scar right here" she nodded "My mother grabbed a glass cup and threw it at me, she missed but just my luck for it to break next to me and the class cut me it was a clean cut, I got 7 stitches that day, theses four marks right here, she had grabbed me and her nails dug into me." "How are you ok, I mean I can't even make eye contact with people" "it's not something you forget so it's hard to live as if nothing happened but I just remember I have people who are there for me" "I don't have anyone" "You have me, if you ever need anything just call me" "But I-I'm not your responsibility why do you want to help me" "Everyone needs someone, and I'd be glad to be your someone" I changed back into my work uniform "Come on I have desk duty" "Because of me" "No" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble" "hey it's not because of you, it's because of this" I pulled up my shirt slightly "What happened?" "I told you I got into a fight" "O-oh" "I think this is the part where I tell you fighting is bad" for the first time I heard her laughing, we sat down at the desk "Andy" "Yeah?" "Can I ask another question that's kinda personal" I shrugged "Sure" "Why did you call him captain in public but Robert in private and why does he call you Herrera in public but Andy in private I've heard everyone call him by Sullivan" I froze I was not expecting that "um that is a very good question, and I should have a reasonable answer for it" "Is he the reason you got into the fight" "More like we are the reason" "Ohhhh, so like how my old friend kissed another girls boyfriend" "um kinda well that's exactly what happened" "Why did you do it" "Hmm I'm at work can't talk about this" "Ok well I hope it works out, you seemed happy when you came from his office" she was gossiping like a teenager should and if it takes her mind off it then I'll talk about it "What, I didn't come out of his office" "Well I saw you go in and I'm guessing that's where you came from when I was in the kitchen" "ok well that's going to be our little secret" "Ou a secret romance" "it's not a secret romance" "Right it's just no one knows about it and your keeping it a secret" "No I mean there's no romance we're just friends" "the way he's looking at you says different" I turned and saw him looking at me it instantly put a smile and my face, I looked back at sky "How did you see him?" "I didn't it was more of a hope and it worked" she smiled "Hey guys" her smile instantly went away "Hey I'm Maya" Maya smiled at her but didn't get one back "Um, are you on desk all day?" "Yeah why?" "No reason but if a guy named Tony comes in looking for me, I don't work here" "what did you do?" "Nothing nothing, just remember I don't work here" "Um ok" she walked away. Then the door opened "Hi I'm Amy from CPS I'm supposed to pick a girl up" "yes, this is sky" "Hi sky" she extended her hand and sky looked at me, "It's alright she's going to help you" she shook her hand. "May I speak to you, just need to sign some paperwork" "Yeah alright" "your Captain needs to be present" "Sure his office is right there" "Perfect" I looked at sky "Do you mind sitting here will I do this" she shook her head no "Alright stay right here" we walked into the office.

________________________________
I just realized this was all Andy's POV sorry I got into the writing anyway thanks for reading and let me know what you think, it really helps me to keep writing. As always
Stay safe and stay strong❤️