Thanksgiving

Andy's POV- I walked into work and went to my Locker to change into my work clothes and I saw Vic she looked at me and laughed "what?" "Looks like you had fun with jack last night" "huh what are you talking about" "I'm talking about the hickeys you have on your neck" I looked in the mirror on my locker door and saw my neck "you saw nothing" she laughed "sure here let me cover them up for you" a few minutes later the rest of the team arrived and jack was looking at me with a smile "I'm going to kill you" he laughed "I don't know what you mean" then we all saw the captain walk into his office and Vic asked "so how are you guys liking the new captain" no one answered "sorry Vic but can't have you reporting to your husband" dean said to her "come on guy it was one time and no one told me it was supposed to be a secret" "it's fine Vic, he's okay I guess I mean he's a good captain I'll give him that but I don't think anyone trust him yet you know" maya said. Everyone agreed then Vic got excited "oh when is everyone getting here" "I think at 4" "Yay maya your girlfriend better be coming" everyone looked at maya "yeah she's coming "about time" then we hear a yell "Line up!" We all went to the barn.

Vic POV- we got to the barn and he started inspecting out uniforms something was off though because when he got to Andy he didn't inspect hers he more so glanced then moved on I looked at Andy and mouthed "what was that" she shrugged her shoulder "alright if your not on a call your cleaning" everyone nodded and started cleaning. I went up to Andy "why did he skip over you like that" "I don't know it was weird though" then jack came up behind her and started kissing her "get a room"

Jack POV- "get a room" Vic walked away and Andy turned "I was having a conversation" "about?" "Nothing important. Hey when are you and Travis going to start cooking" "once we're done cleaning the truck" without her knowing I  wiped off her makeup that was covering her Hickeys "well I'm off love you" "yeah" and I left

Time 3:00

Andy POV- I went to go clean the front desk when the captain called me "yeah?" "Uh" "you alright sir?" "Yeah sorry um you might want to cover those up" "huh" "your neck" {damn it jack} "sorry sir is there anything else" "yeah but it can wait" I walked out "of course it had to be my captain who saw it" I covered it up then went back to clean the front desk a woman came through the door "hi can I help you" "I'm looking for Robert" I knocked on his door "come in" "sir there's a woman here to see you" he got up and walked to the front "hey babe" they kissed I don't know why but I felt annoyed {you have a boyfriend you shouldn't feel jealous} "oh uh Andy this is my girlfriend Alexa" I shook her hand "hi nice to meet you. Well I'm going to go clean" I walked away

Robert POV- "so who's she" "uh she's a Lieutenant here" "huh" "why what's up" "nothing"

Time had passed and everyone had arrived

Still Robert POV- "hey captain this is Miranda my wife" then maya walked in with her girlfriend and everyone cheered "wooo about time" dean yelled everyone introduced themselves to anyone they didn't know and we started eating everyone got their own food and I looked over at Andy and saw jack whispering in her ear I rolled my eyes even though I had a girlfriend I was intrigued with Andy something about her just made me feel a way that I couldn't describe "babe you ok" "huh oh yeah sorry" I got my food then sat down everyone was talking and laughing and I got up to use the bathroom.

Andy POV- while we were talking jack had spilled something on my shirt so I had to go change "really" "sorry babe here I'll help you" "no just stay here" I rolled my eyes and went to my locker to change I took off my shirt and started looking for a new one.

Robert POV- I walked out the bathroom and saw Andy she didn't have a shirt on and she seemed agitated "hey you okay" she turned and I got a good look at her body. I caught myself staring at her for too long "yeah I'm fine jack just spilled something on my shirt...damn it the one time I don't bring extra clothes" "you uh left one of your shirts in the captains bunk I could get it." "Yes please thank you" on my way to my office my head was filling with thoughts {you have a girlfriend she has a boyfriend what is wrong with you} I got to the office and grabbed her shirt then I walked back and gave it to her "thank you your a life saver" "no problem" before she put on her shirt I got one more look at her body but quickly left before she noticed me looking. when I walked back into the kitchen I heard someone yell "What no way I'm definitely faster then dean I beat his time in our training days!" "Yeah that's because I let you" "sureee" "no really after our fight I felt bad for you, you know I beat you in the fight couldn't beat you in that two" everyone was laughing "hey what did I miss" "jack thinks he's faster then me" "in what?" "search and rescue"

Andy POV- I walked in "are we talking about jack and deans search and rescue time?" "Yeah" "oh yeah sorry babe but dean let you have that one" everyone laughed "ok you know what let's test it again and see who's faster" "oh your on" then Vic yelled "40$ on dean" "I'll take that" "really babe?" "I'm sorry it's easy money" Travis bet on jack and so did ben maya said she didn't think either of them could beat her so she's not betting. Later throughout the meal maya started asking questions "so Alexa how long you and the captain been dating?" "About 3 months, what about you and your girlfriend" "2 months" then our meal was interrupted by the alarm going off we all ran and got in our turnouts.

Robert POV- "alright teams of two Travis and Vic, Ben and maya, dean and jack, Andy your with me. Ok we got a gas leak get everyone out as quickly and safely as you can.

The team ran into the building and they had 7 floors to clear out

Ben and maya
"So your girlfriend works at the hospital" "huh how did you know that" "you do know my wife works there right" "don't tell anyone ok" "I don't think it matters where she works" "it's not so much about that, it's new you know I don't want to much details out there because I don't even know if it's going to last" "I understand don't worry I won't tell anyone"

Vic and Travis
"Hey are we still on for tonight" "yeah of course you may be married but I'm not" Vic laughed "ok what bar are we going to?" "Joes" "fun" "hey while we're on the topic how are you and the chief" "it ok were kind of arguing right now" "why?" "He wants kids and yeah I want some to but not anytime soon I mean if I happened to get pregnant tomorrow I wouldn't be upset but it's not a plan you know" "ok did you tell him that" "well I tried but all he heard was I don't want kids" "well there is an easy fix" "oh yeah what's that" "tell him to get his head out his ass and listen to what your saying" Vic laughed

Jack and dean
"Jack I got a huge problem" "what you scared you going to lose our race" "what no this is serious" "yeah what's up" "I think I have feelings for Vic" "WHAT" "I know I know" "no no no no you better keep that to yourself for the rest of your life, never let anyone know" "yeah you don't think I know that I just thought since you have experience with this type of thing you would know what to do" "what do you mean" "I mean when you made Andy choose between you or Ryan" "ok that was different Andy wasn't with Ryan, Vic is with the chief"

Andy and Robert
"So Alexa seems nice" "yeah she is" "hey can I ask you something" "yeah sure" "when we were at line up you kind of skipped over me, why?"
"Uh I don't know I didn't know I skipped over you" "huh ok I guess" "can I ask you something" "sure shoot" "when you were changing you didn't seem uncomfortable at the fact that you were shirtless, why" "yeah sorry about that I'm shirtless a lot at the station it doesn't really bother me"

Robert wasn't sure why but that put a smile on his face and it didn't go unnoticed by Andy and for some reason it put a smile on her face as well she thought it was cute.

Out of nowhere there was an explosion and maya wanted to check on everyone so she radioed "is everyone ok check in" "dean and I are ok" "Travis and I are fine" .......... "captain Andy come in?" ............ "Does anyone have eyes on the captain or Andy" "no" "what floor did the exposition happen on?" "The fifth" "ok everyone keep evacuating me and Ben will look for Andy and the captain" "no maya I'm going" "Jack your to close to this and plus Ben is a Doctor so they might have a better chance if their hurt" "damn it maya"

————————————————————
Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Hope your having a good day.
As always stay safe and stay strong ❤️