Bar

Andy POV- Vic and I were getting ready "so for some reason Luke insisted on coming with us do you think the team is going to be upset?" "No why would they" "well ever since we got married they think I'm feeding him information or something like I'm his little dong" she rolled her eyes "oh well let them think that you have fun with your husband" "I guess, hey jack is coming right" "yeah" "are you going to be ok" "yeah I mean I technically broke it off so I can't be mad at anything he does when he's single"

At the bar

Vic POV- We were all drinking and laughing with each other Luke looked suspicious "hey so why did you want to come" "I wanted to hang out with you guys is that a crime" "it is when your lying to me" "Vic I'm not lying I just can't tell you" the conversation was interrupted by Andy asking if anyone wanted her to get something from the bar since she was going, everyone gave her their order and she went to grab them and she said "someone help me!" captain volunteered to help me and Luke said "No!" then we looked at each other with questioning looks "I'll go help her" I got up.

"It was 2 in the morning and Andy was driving everyone home because she was the only sober one

Andy POV- "ok this is your stop get out and don't do anything stupid" I dropped dean Travis and jack off at deans house "yeah like end relationships" jack said and I rolled my eyes then I dropped Vic and Luke off all that was left was captain and Maya I dropped maya off first because she was throwing up every five seconds. "Ok where do you live" "uhhhhh at my house" I sighed "ok but where what's the address" "uhhhhhh oh ummm" he started laughing "I have no clue, wait wait wait my house has a driveway" I put my head on the wheel "great" I drove back to me and mayas place and helped him out the car "ok you can sleep on the couch if you need something my room is right there, oh and don't throw up on the couch" he put his thumb up and went to sleep

Robert POV- I woke up in a bed and my arm was wrapped around rose "hey good morning I said and kissed her. She woke up and began kissing me back but then stopped and pushed me back "hey you oka-" I froze as I realized it was Andy "whoa" I fell off the bed. I heard her talking "oh my god oh my god oh my god, no no no no no. Why are you in my bed!" I had a headache and her yelling didn't help "I don't know I woke up here I thought you were rose" "Shit!" She yelled "no no no no no Not again" she was freaking out and so was I but not as bad as her "ok ok ok just calm down" "calm down I just woke up kissing you. Oh my god I kissed you back again!!!" Then someone knocked on the door "Andy you ok in there" "ye- yeah" "ok well I'm going out to run wanna come" "no not today" there was silence "um ok" I heard the door closed "how did I get in here" "you were drunk last night and you couldn't remember where you lived so I let you sleep on the couch. Oh my god what did I do! Why are you in my bed!!" "I don't know!!" "Damn it! Ok ok ok put- put your shirt on" she threw my shirt at me and I put it on "hey um where are my pants" she looked at me "Oh my god! Why did you even take your clothes off!" "It's what I do when I sleep" I chuckled "THIS IS NOT FUNNY" "ok! I have a headache can you just relax" "relax , relax he says just relax, yeah sure hey um would your girlfriend be calm in this situation" "well technically yeah because I would have been kissing her" she found my pants and threw them at me "shut up and put your pants on" I put them on "Uh do you have money for a cab I lost my wallet" then I heard the doer open.

Andy POV- "Hey Andy me and Luke are here make sure you have clothes on!" She tried to open the door "since when do you lock the door" "Uh I'll be out in a minute" captain whispered "how am I supposed to leave" "shut up" I got out the bed and put on a shirt and pants and walked out my room "why's your door locked" "uhhh because I wanted to lock it Maya was drunk and I didn't want her barging in you know how she thinks she the captain of this house" she looked at me confused please get the message. Her eyes widened. "We will be in the car come down when your ready to go out and eat." "Why can't we just sit here and wait" I held my breath "Because Andy needs time now let's go" her and Luke left I sighed then opened my door "Go" he walked out "I still need a way to get home" "walk" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah that's fair" I practically ran to the car and we left

Vic POV- Luke went to the bathroom because he had gotten a call "You slept with him!" She yelled/whispered" "No! I was dropping everyone off and he didn't know where he lived so I let him sleep on the couch when I woke up he was in my bed kissing me"

Little did Vic and Andy know Luke was getting the same information through Robert

Luke POV-
< R "so now I'm walking home"
L "Are you crazy! How did you even wake up in her bed"
R "Well I Uh. I woke up in the middle of the night and I assumed I was home so I went to the room got undressed and laid down"
L "what did Andy say"
R "uh she mostly yelled what did I do, Uh why are you in my bed, and oh my god"
L "those are completely acceptable reactions when you wake up TO KISSING YOUR CAPTAIN!"
R "You to really I have a headache"
L "Robert you can't keep doing this especially to rose and definitely to Andy"
R "yeah I know that I mean I like rose but when I'm with Andy I get this weird feeling even when we're just talking and I can't help but wonder why"
L "look I think you need to get your head straight and figure out what you want to do because you can't keep hurting rose even if she doesn't know and you definitely can't play with Andy's feelings"
R "yeah I know, look I'm home so I'll call you later"
L "yeah alright">
I went back to the table and once I got there Andy and Vic stoped talking "what did I miss" "nothing just talking about calls"

They dropped Andy off at home

Vic POV- "you know don't you" he said and I looked at him "know what" "about Robert" "hypothetically if I did why do you know" "hypothetically he told me" "about how much" "all of it how about you" "hypothetically the same"

————————————————————
Well that's quite the way to wake up hehe🙈 i wonder what's going to happen when Robert goes home🤭🤔
As always stay safe and stay strong❤️