46

Andy- They walked inky the room and I smiled.

R- Hey beautiful, how are you?

A- Beautiful is a bit of a stretch, I look like death.

S- Wait your hurt?

A- No, well yes but not really. Just lost some blood. Should be out of her in an hour or so.

S- You said she was okay!

A- Sky I am okay.

S- But- I just, what if you weren't.

A- But I am.

S- Alright.

She seemed pretty bothered

S- Is there a bathroom?

A- Right there honey.

She went in.

R- Love what happened?

A- Some man came in looking for you, long story short he said your responsible for the death of his son. Guess he was killed by some bomb.

R- James was responsible for this? I'm the reason this happened?

A- No your not. Let's just forget about it alright, everyone is safe and okay.

He nodded at me.

A- Hey when she gets out you should go to the cafeteria with her. Get me some jello or something.

He chuckled.

R- Yeah sure.

Sky walked out the bathroom and they left. I was finally alone, I broke down crying I cupped my hand over my mouth so it could be quiet. It was a stressful day and I wasn't surprised that I was crying. I tried not to cry often but because of that when I do end up crying it's always worse then it needs to be.

Sf- Only you would wait for everyone to be gone for you to cry.

I looked up and it was Stefan. He closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. I quickly wiped my tears.

A- What are you doing here.

Sf- Your hurt. You didn't think I'd come to see you.

A- How did you find out.

Sf- Kinda all over the news.

There was a silence that fell over us. Stefan could see that I was becoming uncomfortable.

Sf- I'm sorry Andy, I shouldn't have acted the way I did.

A- It's fine, I should probably realize that's even if I don't want to feel anything doesn't mean you won't.

Sf- This is going to sound weird coming from me but you know it's alright to cry?

A- Your right that did sound weird.

I chuckled.

Sf- I'm serious Andrea.

Andrea, he doesn't say that unless he's really worried or serious.

A- Come on Stefan you know damn well I don't like that.

Sf- Why? Because it makes you seem weak.

A- Yeah pretty much.

Sf- Andy we aren't kids anymore. Who gives a shit if you look weak, isn't that the whole reason you created this fake persona of yourself. You wanted to seem like a "weaker" version of yourself.

A- Yeah but-

Sf- but nothing, this is the best I've ever seen you. Everything in your life has finally fallen into place. Your taking care of that girl, you have yourself a little boy toy who seems to actually care about you, and from what you've told me your career is going how you want it to. Don't ruin it by being Andy.