Meeting

Andy POV-
After a talk with Sullivan I couldn't stop thinking about what he said so I decided it was time to let the team know that I had begun fostering sky. It had been almost 2 months since I made my decision to tell them but every time I tried to I made an excuse that I couldn't. Sky already said she was fine with it so I don't knew what's holding me back from telling them. Sky was starting to get restless.

S- Is it me? Do you not want them to know about me?

A- No no it's not like that Sky. I don't know I feel like if I tell them then something is going to happen, something always happens.

S- So let it, I mean come on your the one who told me we will go through this together. Hell your 'Captain boyfriend' comes over almost every night and he knows. The world isn't ending.

A- First don't say hell, second he's not my boyfriend.

S- Right and your not fostering me.

She rolled her eyes playfully. I loved that she was becoming more comfortable with me. She was way more verbal, we talked it had become a safe space not just for her but for me. We had become a team.

S- Ok so what about this, I still haven't met your brother yet so invite him over and when all goes well maybe it'll calm your anxiety a bit.

A- when did you become the wise one in this relationship?

S- It's always been like that you just weren't wise enough to see it.

A- Oh yeah?

I laughed and threw whipped cream on her. So she picked up the piece of pie and threw it at me. Then somehow things got messy and we ended up in a full food fight. The doorbell rung.

S- Not it.

She said before I could. So I walked to the door completely forgetting that I was covered in food. When it fully opened sully laid eyes on me and laughed.

S- Who is it?

She walked in also covered in food and he bursted out into laughter.

R- Do I want to know what happened here?

A- Um no no you do not.

I smiled, he bent down and kissed me. When he stood back to his original hight I chuckled.

A- You have a bit of pie on your lips.

R- I think that's the least of your problems love.

He said gesturing to the food I was covered in.

A- Just hurry up and come in I have to clean the kitchen.

R- Ou there's more of this mess sounds like fun.

He said walking in.

R- How you doing sky?

S- Good.

R- Looks like it.

He said pulling off a pepperoni she had laying on her head. She giggled.

S- Soooo wanna help clean.

She said with a big smile on her face.

R- Oh so you ladies make the mess and I have to clean it.

S- Yep

Sky said happily. Her and Robert have developed a bond within these two months that he's been around. It was nice to see sky have stable relationships within her life. It was something I wish I could have made growing up and I'm glad she's getting that.

A- Come on, onto the mess.

We got into the kitchen and the look on Roberts face made me and sky bust out into laughter.