Alone

Robert POV- I'm pretty sure she just broke up with me and she had every reason to I treated her horribly and for a woman I'm not sure even feels the same way about me.

Andy POV- it had been a few days and lately the Captain has been in a bad mood mainly with me. I should be bothered by it but I am it's annoying me and I pretty sure it's about the whole him waking up in my bed thing which wasn't even my fault. I was talking to Vic and luke about it and they both looked as if they knew something, I practically interrogated them till they told me come to find out his girlfriend kind of broke up with him. I felt as if it was my fault so whenever he snapped at me I wouldn't be upset I guess he needed to take his anger out on someone might as well be me.

On a call

"Herrera switch with Gibson" when Andy heard this she was upset she had just gotten three people out safely and was about to get more when Robert had told her to switch, naturally she asked why and he snapped at her "Because I'm your captain and I said so" Andy had had enough of home acting like this but she knew this wasn't the time or place to bring anything up so she swallowed her pride and switch with Jack.

At the station

Robert POV- we had gotten back from a call and I went into my office when someone opened the door and shut it I didn't like when they entered without knocking, I turned to see it was andy. Before I could say anything she said "What the hell, why are you being such an asshole" "excuse me" "look I don't want to be the type of person to say your getting all weird because of what happened between us so I'm not going to assume it's because of that and I'm going to ask why you are being such an asshole" I hadn't realized how bad I've been treating her but I knew why I had been doing it, a small part of me blamed her for what happened between me and rose even though I knew it was my fault I needed someone to be angry at and instead of being angry at my self like I should've been I chose to blame someone else. "Look I'm sorry I've been going through some things I shouldn't have been taking it out on you" "yeah and I know what you've been going through which is why I've been letting you treat me like a punching bag but when you start bringing that into how I do my job now we have a problem" I was now confused how did she know what was going on maybe she's talking about something else "what do you mean you know what I am going through" she sighed ignored my question and walked out every bone in my body was telling me to leave it alone but I chased after her.
————————————————————
I know really bad and short and sorry I haven't been updating I have a lot on my plate right now but I'm going to try to keep up with everything if I can again sorry and hope your all doing well.
Stay safe❤️