Chapter 40

Andy-

V- Andy!! Andy calm down!!

She yelled, what the hell happened, why does my hand hurt. I looked down, why is everyone holding me.

V- Hey!

Vic yelled again getting my attention. I locked eyes with her and she had relaxed.

A- Why are you all holding me?

I questioned and everyone had a genuine look of confusion, probably the same as mine. No one was answering so I looked around, what the hell happened.

L- Andy I'm sorry I really am.

I looked at Luke and his face had a fresh mark he had clearly been punch. Did I do that holy shit did I punch him.

S- Lucas get away from her!

Robert yelled but he two had been punch. What the hell happened. I'm not sure why but all of a sudden me being grabbed set a bad reaction from me and I started attempting to get free. Angry as well.

A- Get the fuck off of me!

I yelled. Someone grabbed my arm and again for some reason it set me off, maybe because that's how my mother use to grab me but I just saw red. I started swinging. Since there were so many people holding me no one got hit because they immediately grabbed my hands.

Vic POV-

B- Don't know. Cap and the chief are arguing about some woman who beat her kid.

Everyone listened and we all watched as Sullivan punch Lucas. My first thought was just straight anger who the hell did he think he was punching my husband. I didn't even get a chance to react before Andy rushed in there and punched Sullivan. At first everyone hyped it up and laughed

S- What the hell was that for!

A- Don't put your hands on my fucking brother!

That's right, Andy may have her issues but family is the most important thing to her. No matter how angry she is with Lucas that's still her family.

S- Are you kidding me! After what he did!

A- I don't care. Do not put your hands on him!

S- She called him back Andy!

L- Sullivan!

Lucas warned.

A- She what?

L- Let's not do this in front of everyone.

Andy looked enraged but she started walking away. Lucas grabbed her arm and she spun and punched him. She went at him again but I quickly grabbed her.

V- Andy!

She didn't stop.

V- A little help!

I called and everyone grabbed her but that didn't stop her.

A- Andy enough!!!

She didn't even look at me I was practically yelling in her ear. We had gotten a little rough and slammed her into the wall.

V-Andy!! Andy calm down!!

She didn't but she was looking around.

V- Hey!

I yelled out and she locked eyes with me, I felt relieved because what ever state she was just in it was clear she had come out of it.

A- Why are you all holding me?

She questioned and we were all confused.

L- Andy I'm sorry I really am.

S- Lucas get away from her!