5:30

I sighed right before I put my key in the door just to let everything that happen at work go before I walked through the door. Once I opened the door I saw the T.V on and sky looked back at me "Oh Andy" she immediately shut off the T.V "Sorry I didn't ask but I did all my work and stuff" I chuckled "It's fine sky I don't expect you to sit here all day and do nothing, your allowed to watch tv whenever you want." She nodded unsure of my words "Anyway how was school" I said walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink and she followed me "Um it was alright pretty boring but since I joined the school late I have a bunch of work I have to catch up on" "Yeah but your a smart girl I know you'll get it done just take your time these no need to rush through everything." "Yeah.... So um what happened to you head?" "Oh uh there was an explosion, I hit my head just a few stitches and maybe a headache once my pain med wear off" "Are you ok?" "Yeah nothing I can't handle" I smiled to try and reassure that I was ok "Oh um hold on" she ran to her room and came back with her book bag "since I came to the school late the teachers gave me a bunch of things for you and me to sign" "Oh you mean the things where it says you'll respect their rules and a bunch of other crap" "Yeah" "Alright" I quickly signed everything then chuckled "What?" She asked curiously "I think we're going to be alright kid" she looked confused "What do you mean" I meant even though I completely forgot she was at my house, crappy on my part but we were working together everything would be ok I just had to learn how to function taking care of another person "I mean me and you are going to get through this, I'm sure it feels Weird being here not really knowing what to do and it's weird for me because I have no clue how to look after another person but I'll get there" "For what it's worth your doing much better then my father" a sad smile hit her face. I realized even though it was painful for me to remember everything my father had still put me in therapy as soon as he could and I continued as an adult until recently, maybe that would be helpful for sky. "hey you know if you ever need to talk I'm here right" I know I'm no therapist but I'd like her to trust me before I put Al her problems on someone else and she feels like I don't have time for her. "Yeah I know" "nothing you tell me I will be mad at nothing you say will ever be used against you nothing you say will leave me and you unless you want to" she nodded and smiled. "Have you eaten?" "Yeah I had a Mac and cheese cup" "What time" "Um when I got back from school" "Hm ok well anything you want specifically?" "um no not really" "Mhmm" I nodded knowing not to push her any farther so I just made something simple (Use ur imagination for what she cooked🤷🏼‍♀️) we ate together and talked a smile lit on her face as she talked about a new friend she had made "She had really long hair it was really pretty, she said she'd introduce me to her other friends I hope they're like her" I smiled "What?" She questioned "Nothing, you just look happy" she smiled "I feel happy" then there was a comfortable silence that was ruined by a knock on my door. "I'll get it" sky said getting up to go answer the door, I followed behind her to make sure it wasn't anyone dangerous or anything. She opened the door and it was Robert with two beer bottles my eyes widened and sky froze with fear without any words she walked backwards and went behind me. She had met Robert twice but maybe she forgot about him or she's just shocked as I told her no one really knew I had begun fostering her. "H-hey" he spoke shocked at what he just saw I turned to sky "Hey go hang out in the kitchen or your room whichever is fine" she nodded then went into the kitchen most likely to hear whatever conversation was going down. "Hey" I said as I watched confusion and question grow upon his face "Was that sky?" He questioned "Yeah it was" I kept him at the door I did want to invite him inside but I didn't want to make sky uncomfortable "D-did you kidnapped her?" He questioned and I laughed, it wasn't a laughing matter but the fact that he thought I kidnapped her was funny to me "Yup" I said calmly and pure confusion hit his face which made me laugh again "Hey I'm kidding, I uh I'm fostering her" I said more seriously "Fostering her" he said more in a way for him to under stand not in a questioning me again kind of way so I just nodded "Wow um ok, I brought over beer figured you'd want some company after the shift we just had but your busy so another time I guess" he said still in shock of what he just learned. Then the door to the kitchen swung open "No she's not busy" I turned to the girl and now I was the one who was shocked. "Give me a second" I said to Robert then went to talk to sky "What are you doing" "It took me a second to remember who he was but now I remember, that's your captain the one you like" "Sky" I warned "No no" she shushed me "Come on I was really invested into your relationship I'm not stoping it now" before I could speak she turned me around and started pushing me towards the door "She's available come in" sky said giggling then running back into her room. I sighed "I guess I'm available" I smiled. "Guess so" he chuckled then walked inside as I closed the door.

_______________________________
Alright a bit shorter then usual but at least Robert met sky😌 also like an episode or so ago I forgot to talk about it but when Andy and Beckett were going back and forth even thought I was internally throwing up at her choice of who to sleep with I couldn't even think straight because she looked so good like 🤩