Family day pt2

We pulled up to the mall and parked. When we got out and started walking. Robert grabbed Andy's hand to hold, their relationship was so cute it was almost gross. I noticed the hand holding shocked Andy and a little uncomfortable. If anything from living with my father had taught me anything it's how to reach people.

S- so what store we going to first?

R- Uh was thinking we'd start shopping for you two first.

A- How come.

R- Because I already know what I want and need.

A- So why not finish yours first.

He looked nervous.

R- Well I'm not saying that I agree with stereotypes or anything but uh, women tend to uh take longer when shopping due to not ever being able to decide wha-

He saw Andy's eyebrows arch and quickly stopped talking.

R- Looks like we're doing my shopping first.

I chuckled.

A- Good let's go.

As much as I hated to admit it by Robert was right, once we picked up his outfit he took me and Andy to some clothes stores and well let's just say it was a bit chaotic.

R- Look I'm not saying hurry up but we do have somewhere to be so well hurry up.

A- Don't rush me, it just makes it harder to focus on what I want. And how come your not telling sky to hurry up.

R- Because she already narrowed it down to three outfits after god knows how long so I just agreed to buy them all.

A- Oh then-

R- Andy no you have 7 dresses and it's just a wedding, you looked amazing in all of them just pick one pleaseee.

Robert pleaded. And I silently laughed to myself, this had to be one of my favorite days with all of us. Number one would be all of us playing Mario cart, that was also chaotic. Andy doesn't like losing any more than I do. Second was the food fight in the kitchen so this one has got to be my third one. If someone would've told me the first day I met Andy that she and her boss would be the very best thing that's happened to me I probably would've called them crazy there would be no way I would escape my father. I'm so happy right now and from what I've been told the day isn't over yet.

A- Fine these 4?

R- 4! Andy I-

He sighed

R- Fine but I swear to god Andy you better wear all those dresses at least once.

Andy laughed like a happy little child and Robert brought the outfits. Me and Andy grabbed our bags.

S- Thanks Robert.

R- No problem kiddo.

It was silent.

R- Does the older woman want to say thank you as well?

A- Huh oh yeah of course thank you.

She went to kiss him but stopped.

A- Whoa did you just say older woman? You know your older then me right by like a lot I'm pretty sure you were in high school when I was in dippers

He rolled his eyes.

R- I meant- never mind. And I told you to stop bringing that up.

He groaned and Andy laughed.

A- Aw it's ok I like the age gap it's-

S- Ok this conversation is straying into an uncomfortable territory. Where are we going now.