Family Means Everything

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Maybe the last chapter had too much drama. I think somebody needs to stop me sometimes because once I get into drama, I really get into it and then I lose track of everything.

So...I will try to write a lighter chapter this time.

****

Jasmina

"You okay?" I began to gently massage Fawad's shoulders as he sat on the bed. 

"Why is there always drama?" He groaned, enjoying the massage. "Why can't we have one function without family drama?" 

"Because that's our speciality." I smiled, leaning forward and kissing his neck. Then I sat properly on the bed, leaning sideways against his back. 

"Poor Omar. These kinds of incidents can be very harmful to a child's mental health."

I traced patterns over his bare back. 

"Are you drawing flowers on my back again?" He laughed.

I giggled. "I thought I would add some cuteness to this s*xy, manly back." 

"You're highly influenced by Hania these days." He stood up and stretched out. 

"Do that again." I leaned against the headboard. 

"Do what?" He turned to face me.

"Stretch out." 

"And why would I do that?" He looked at me, amused.

"Because I'm finding that action very attractive right now." I moved towards him, towards the edge of the bed. 

"You mean this?" He stretched out again, fully displaying his torso...his very s*xy torso.

I put my hands on his waist, tilting my head up to smile at him. "Let me play doctor tonight and give you the special Jasmina treatment." I kissed his stomach, before trailing kisses up towards his chest, standing up as I did so.

"Dr Jasmina Fawad." He pulled me closer, muttering as he kissed the side of my head. "What a s*xy image." 

In the meanwhile, I was kissing his shoulder, moving up to his neck. 

He turned his head slightly so that we were only inches apart. His hand tangled through my hair and he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply and intensely. As much as I loved Hania, it was a relief to get some time with my husband sometimes. At this time, Hania was asleep with her Dado, as Papa was at work on a night shift.

A sudden jolt of pain in my back made me gasp. 

"Mina?" He looked at me concerned, his hands on my hips.

"Ammi..." Tears of pain appeared in my eyes as I put a hand over my back. "My back is hurting again..." 

"Again?" Frowning, he helped me into bed. "It was hurting before?" 

"It's been hurting the last couple of days." I groaned.

"Okay, let me just go get a hot-water bottle." Pulling on a shirt, he headed out of the room. 

"Like your Appi kept interrupting our romance, now it's your turn." I smiled, stroking my belly lovingly.

But I guess romance is not just about kissing or physical intimacy.