The Good is Rewarded

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

I found this photo on Pinterest randomly and I got Ahad and Zoya vibes from it

I found this photo on Pinterest randomly and I got Ahad and Zoya vibes from it. I got ShabanaTheStar to make a new cover based on this.

***

Arhaan

"Bohat pyar karne wale log hain, meri family." I told Nazia, as we ate the dinner on stage. 

*"My family is very loving." 

"Jee, mujhe andaza ho gaya hai." Nazia smiled.

*"Yes, I've gathered that."

"Bhai?" Ahad rushed up onto the stage, holding out his phone. "It's Jazzy." 

"Finally." I grabbed a hand wipe from the packet on the table, and wiped my hands, before grabbing Ahad's phone. It was an audio call. "Assalam Alaikum, Jasmina."

"Walaikum Assalam, Bhai." She sniffed, clearly crying. "Aapko aur Bhabi ko shaadi ki bohat, bohat mubarak ho!" 

*"Many congratulations to you and Bhabi on your wedding."

"Thank you, Jasmina. Kaisi ho? Fawad aur bachiyan theek hain?"

*"How are you? Are Fawad and the girls okay?" 

"Alhumdulillah." My sister replied. "Bohat afsos hai mujhe ke main nahin aa saki.

*"I'm really upset that I couldn't come."

"Bohat acha kiya ke tum nahin aayi. Tabeeyat se badh kar kuch nahin hai ,beta. Hum aayain ge milne, In Sha Allah. Nazia ko unki akloti Nand se bhi to milwana hai na." I smiled at my wife, who smiled back.

*"You did the right thing that you didn't come. Nothing is more important than health. We'll come to meet you, In Sha Allah. I have to introduce Nazia to her only Nand, after all."

"Meri baat karwa dain un se, please." Jasmina said.

*"Please give the phone to her." 

"Here." I handed the phone to Nazia. "It's Jasmina, as you must have guessed."

"Hello. Assalam Alaikum." Nazia spoke on the phone. "Koi baat nahin, aap dil chota na karain. Allah aap ko sehat tandarusti de bus. Milne ke mauke to In Sha Allah aate rahe gain.

*"Don't worry, don't feel bad. May Allah bless you with good health. We'll get more chances to meet in the future, In Sha Allah."

"Jee, mujhe bhi intezar rahe ga." Nazia spoke in a warm and friendly tone to my sister, with a smile on her face. "Next time aap In Sha Allah Lahore aayain gi to ek dawat to due hai humari taraf se." She laughed as Jasmina said something.