Issues

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

shraddhakim pointed out that in the last chapter, Zafar was playing even though he was injured. That was an error on my part because I completely forgot. Oops. Silly, brain. Anyway, for the sake of not looking like a complete idiot, I want to add this here: Zafar is fit enough to play. Please, for my sake, accept that explanation! :D

Great, now I can't stop laughing.

****

Zoya

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, staring at myself. 

I had a secret, a secret because of which I was losing it completely with Sadia Bhabi these days. Her taunt of me having children first kept ringing in my head again and again.

The truth was that although Ahad and I had decided to wait for kids, we had often been careless, due to which I had taken a test two times, and it had been negative both times. Although, I would much rather wait for a while to have kids, I can't deny that I was quite disappointed seeing the negative result each time. I was shocked by that feeling actually, because I didn't wantn kids right now.

I had't even told Ahad this because I didn't know how to explain my mixed and confusing feelings. I knew that there was more to life than having kids, but sometimes I couldn't help picturing a baby for myself and Ahad, especially when I spent time with our nephews and niece.

And seeing the way Ahad was around the kids, I knew that he would make a wonderful father.

So yes, Bhabi's taunt had stung me. When Ahad had gone to talk to Arhaan Bhai about it that day, he'd seen him already stressed about something work-related, so he hadn't bothered him. But I'm sure that if the incident was repeated, Ahad wouldn't stay quiet. And neither would I. She had no right to taunt us about this.

"Zo?" Ahad knocked on the door. "You okay in there?" 

I jumped at the sound, and then I realised that I'd been gone too long. I composed myself, and keeping my expressions neutral, I walked over to the door and opened it. "Yeah, I...I just started thinking about something after I'd washed my hands." 

"I would be confused, but I'm not, because you're Zoya and you're actually capable of doing something like that." He grinned, pulling me into his arms and kissing the side of my head.

I kissed his bare shoulder. "I really love you, Ahad. And I'm happy with you." 

He pulled away. "Aisa kya soch rahi thi undar ke achanak mujh par itna pyar aaraha hai?

*"What were you thinking in side that all of a sudden you're feeling so much love for me?" 

"A wife doesn't need a reason to feel love towards her husband." I shoved him back lightly and walked past him towards the bed, knowing very well how much he must be admiring my physical appearance in those black shorts and grey tank top. Why not? I'm always checking him out, so why can't he check me out?

Instantly, I was in a cheeky mood again. I don't know how, but Ahad always uplifted my mood, even unknowingly. His presence was enough.

"You going to join me, Dr Sheikh?" I sat on the bed and stared up at him, almost seductively.

He walked over, his trousers hanging low on his hips, making me bit my lip as I felt an intense amount of attraction towards my s*xy husband. He leaned over me, staring intensely into my eyes.