Ruined

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

If you ever want to read a hilarious conversation, go on the previous chapter, Husbands, to the start of Fawad's POV, where glue is mentioned in the comments. It ended up with what reader would be casted as what character.

Here is the list:

Dr Fawad Ali: we couldn't find anyone for him, so I am going to represent his conversations.

Jasmina Fawad: Sofia_Not_Sophiya

Hania Fawad: slithersnake800

Ahad Sheikh: Abut_Ahamed

Zoya Ahad/Bisma Khalla/Fariha Zafar: Fazaria_08_

Zafar Farukh: MehweenGR

If I missed anyone, please let me know. If you want to join in this drama, let me know and the 'cast' list will be updated.

Writer/Director/Producer: @StarsAndMoon1447

Foodies: me and Sofia_Not_Sophiya

Fawad fangirls: literally everyone.

*****

Zafar

"Did you or did you not beat up this man?" Mr Mustafa Butt questioned me in my own living room, gesturing towards my supposed brother.

"I'm a family man, and like any other respectable man, I did what I had to in order to defend my wife." I told my boss. "With all due respect, this is a private family matter."

"You threatened to kill someone as well as beat them up, and as far as I know, both acts are illegal." Mr Butt said in a firm tone. "As a policeman, you're not meant to be provoked by words and end up causing so much harm to someone. It puts your capability as a police officer under question. Today, it was your own brother; tomorrow it will be some other citizen of society." 

"I have never hurt anyone else in such a manner. I know how to do my duty correctly, sir, but this was a family matter." I was getting irritated.

"You're not denying your actions?" My boss asked.

"No, I am not. But my actions were justified in my opinion." 

"But they weren't, as a police officer, and in the eyes of the law." Mr Butt walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I know you're a good man, Zafar, but you need to be careful about your behaviour, even when off-duty." He exhaled deeply. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you for four weeks, without pay." 

Without pay. I froze, staring at him in shock. 

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but if you don't face punishment for this, it will set a bad example to your colleagues, that they can get away with acting like gangsters." Mr Butt continued. "Your badge and gun, please?"