Loved Ones

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

This is created by the wonderful Abut_Ahamed for me, as a surprise

This is created by the wonderful Abut_Ahamed for me, as a surprise. Bottom left is my hair when I once chopped it off.

Thank you, Abut! 😊

P.S: I don't put up my FULL face photos ever, nothing that clearly shows my face. Just thought I should clarify this, based on my last chapter 🤣🤣

qanootshahid14 and shraddhakim want to fly out here to have a word with me about Ahad. I'm currently in hiding. You'll never find me! *evil smirk*.

****

Fawad

"Mina, kuch nahin hua. Idhar dekho. Jaan, sab theek hai." I held my wife by her shoulders as she sat on the floor by Hania's cot, sobbing her eyes out.

*"Mina, nothing happenend. Look at me. Jaan, everything is okay." 

"Hania...Hania...Our Hani..." She was crying uncontrollably and each sob, each tear pierced my heart like a shard of glass.

I looked up at Hania, who was sitting in her cot, staring at her mother from between the bars, sleepy and confused. "Dekho Hani ko. Theek hai woh, Alhumdulillah."

*"Look at Hani. She's okay, Alhumdulillah." 

Jasmina clutched onto me and turned her head to look at our daughter. 

"Mama?" Hania asked, worriedly.

"She...How? She wasn't breathing!" Mina looked at me, wide-eyed. "I put a finger under her nose, but I couldn't feel her breathing. Her skin was cold and..."

"Yes, her skin was cold because of the room temperature." I told her gently. "I think there's an issue with the central air conditioning. I'll have a look in the morning. But, she's breathing, her heart is beating. Alhumdulillah." 

Mina was trembling and I tightened my arms around her, kissing the top of her head. "I...Fawad, I was so scared of the evil eye. I kept thinking terrible things. My Hani, my Iman..." 

"Allah un donon ki hifazar kare ga, bharosa rakho. Daro mat." I whispered.

*"Allah will protect them both, have faith. Don't be scared." 

"Mujhe apne hi dimagh se darr lagne lag gaya hai, Fawad." Mina buried her head against my chest. "Har waqt ajeeb ajeeb khayalat aate rehte hain aur mujhe tang karte hain."