Peace

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Well, guys, Ramadan is starting tomorrow...or by the time you read this, it has already started. I don't know about my writing schedule now, but it will be balanced between work and fasting, so it won't be as speedy.

However, because of respect for the holy month, the next chapters will be filled with good messages, and the importance of family, rather than romance. I'll try to keep it as enjoyable for you all as possible.

Ramadan Mubarak to all!

****

Nazia

"I'll give Iman her bath." I offered. "It must be hard for you to bend to that level, and I have been trained as a nurse to give newborn babies their bath."

"Are you sure, Bhabi?" Jasmina looked worried.

"Of course." I gave her a reassuring smile before reaching out for baby Iman. "Come on, little Iman."

"Thank you, Bhabi. Iman's still young enough, so Fawad usually gives her a bath, while I take care of Hania." She got a towel and a clean set of clothes for Iman out of the wardrobe.

Iman was adorable, Ma Sha Allah. Her tiny fist clutched at my hemline as I held her.

"Where's Bhai?"

"He went to the closest mosque to pray." I replied. "What's Hania doing?" 

"I think she's playing with the toys that you and Bhai brought for her from your trip, in the nursery." She smiled at me. "It really was unnecessary. You guys already brought so much from Lahore when you came here."

"Your brother adores his nieces, and shopping for little girls is so much fun! So many cute and adorable dresses and clothes, and so many wonderful toys! Ismael and Ibrahim are adorable boys, Ma Sha Allah, but their boy clothes and toys are boring compared to Hania and Iman's things. If I ever have a son myself, I would say the same thing." 

She laughed, surprised.

I took Iman into the bathroom, and professionally bathed her. She whined a little, but calm down. She actually began to enjoy it a few minutes later, and started whining again when I wrapped her up in a towel. When I came out of the bathroom, holding Iman close, I saw that Jasmina had fallen asleep, lying in bed. She looked exhausted even as she sleep, yet peaceful at the same time. Poor thing. It must be hard to get a decent sleep with a newborn baby, a toddler and with her husband abroad.

I grabbed Iman's clothes from the bed and took her into the nursery, which seemed to be Hania's little Kingdom, with all her toys sat in rows, as if she was going an assembly. Hania sat at the front, facing the toys, with her Hani doll at her side.

"What's going on here?" I asked, amused.

"Queen Hani." Hania had learnt a new word apparently, 'Queen'. I now noticed the artificial floral crown placed on her head. 

As I changed Iman, I heard Hania talk away in her own language, as if talking to her 'subjects'. Both girls were so adorable, Ma Sha Allah.