Love Bites

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Chapter title is basically suggested by shraddhakim

I have a feeling that she is one of the biggest fans of Ahad and Zoya, so I asked her for a suggestion.

Thanks, Shraddha!

*

WARNING: This chapter focused on Ahad and Zoya, so expect mature scenes. I will hint where the mature scenes start, and you are free to skip them because I won't drop any major plotlines during these scenes.

However, my 'mature' scenes are generally very tame, as you all know, but I am trying to do justice to Ahad and Zoya with these, so please apologise for the disappointment, if they don't live up to your expectations.

Kuch maamlon main, main bohat naadan hoon. :D

****

Ahad

I was on the treadmill, focused on the view of Gulberg in front of me. I hadn't been here very long, but I was already getting out of breath, which indicated to me that I really need to resume my regular gym routine.

I blame Zo and her desserts. I couldn't help smiling to myself.

Dressed in a grey vest with navy sports' trousers and trainers, I stood a branch of one of Lahore's best gyms. It was divided into male section and a female section, to respect the modesty of our culture, to which I was grateful. I was not being big headed, but I often got uninvited looks from women even when I was fully dressed. Once upon a time, I would have loved it, and might even have winked and smiled in return, but ever since Zoya walked into my life, I could almost literally feel the heat of hellfire every time my gaze even accidentally went in the direction of a non-mehram female. 

As I got off the treadmill ten minutes later, my phone started ringing and I answered it. I had wireless headphones on, through which I had been listening to music on my phone, which was now interrupted by the phone call.  I answered the call as I leaned on the metal bar in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, staring out at the traffic of my city. "Hey." 

"Ahad." Zafar's voice came through. "You free?" 

"Basically, yeah. I'm finally hitting the gym. When will I see you around here again, bro?" My membership was a package membership for two, so I usually dragged Zafar along with me when both of us were free. Sometimes, Zoya came with me, and she headed to the ladies' section, but she got bored easily and ended up going to the café across the road to wait until I was finished. 

"Finally, you got off your a** to do something productive." Zafar chuckled, but there was something in his voice that gave away his mood.

"Why are you sounding like you lost a puppy?" I asked. "I got your message. You got your job back, plus more. You should be happy, and celebrating." 

"I had a bit of an argument with Fari. She and the kids have gone to her parents' house." He told me, glumly.

"Wait...what?" I frowned. "Ya Allah! Zaf, what did you do, bro?" 

"Can we meet up?" He asked. "I screwed up." 

"Sure. At the usual spot, in an hour?" I suggested.