Struggles

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Thank you Abut_Ahamed for this! It's absolutely perfect!

****

If you could ask one question to ONE character from the FOL/LSF books, what would it be?

****

Jasmina

Overexcitement.

That's the only way I can describe how I was feeling.

My Arhaan Bhai and my new Bhabi were visiting for two days, before heading off to their European honeymoon. I was rushing around the house, setting everything up, arranging the guest room for them, while Hani rushed after me in an attempt to 'help' me. But we all know what it's like when a toddler attempts to help.

"Hani aur Mani ke Mamu aur Mumani aayain ge, In Sha Allah." I spoke softly to my daughter as I arranged fresh flowers in a vase in the room I had chosen for Arhaan Bhai and Nazia Bhabi. I pushed back the curtains and let in fresh air. Warm sunlight poured in, creating a beautiful summery environment in the bedroom.

*"Hani and Mani's Mamu and Mumani are coming, In Sha Allah." 

"Mama, S'mael?" Hania asked about Ismael.

"No, baby, Ismael is not coming this time." I looked around the room, making sure that everything was in perfect order.

Hani pouted. "Phupho?"

"It's just Arhaan Mamu and Nazia Mumani." 

"Nania?" Hania looked confused.

"Mumani." I leaned down and kissed her forehead, wincing a little at the pain in my lower abdomen from the action.

Hearing the sound of Iman crying, I left the room and headed down the hall to the nursery, where my younger daughter had been napping in Hania's cot. While Iman's cot was in our bedroom, like I had done with Hani, I let Mani sleep in the nursery, in order to let myself get work done around my room.

My Cardio-Something surgeon was a very messy man, and I was often tidying up after he had left for work. His home clothes were tossed on the bed after he'd changed into his work clothes, there was normally a wet towel around, his cologne bottle was often out of its box with the lid off.