Soulmates

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

This will be another FawMina chapter, but I will give each couple their special dedicated chapter before ending the story.

***

Jasmina

I spent my birthday with Hania, Iman... and Fariha and Zoya Bhabi. Fawad had been called back into work just hours after returning home.

Seriously, the two stayed on a video conference call for hours, just to keep me company, with Ahad Bhai occasionally making special appearance, and Fatima Ammi often joining in. 

Hania got overexcited seeing her Phupho and her 'Zo', and she barely let me get a word in.

I ended the call when the mehendi artist came to my house. I'd found her through a beauty parlour recommended by a Pakistan woman who lived down the road. 

"Would the colour be dark?" I asked. "I can't apply it for long because I have a baby daughter and a toddler." Even with Ammi helping out, I didn't want to her to do too much otherwise she would exhaust herself. 

"This is good mehendi, so it should be fine." The make-up artist nodded, as she focused on applying henna on my hands. 

Iman had been recently fed, and even Hania was taking a nap in her nursery, so I had some free time. 

"You want your husband's name on there?" The girl asked me, smiling.

"Yes, please. His name is Fawad." 

And so, I had his name written with mehendi on my palm, and I smiled as she wrote it. "Can you please also write the initials 'H' and 'I', somewhere?" Why not? Hania and Iman were a part of me.

After the mehendi artist left, I had nothing to do, but just watch TV as the mehendi dried. Kab aayain ge aap? I couldn't concentrate on anything as I eagerly awaited my husband. 

*When will you come?

As the day passed by, I began to lose hope. He was stuck at work clearly. I had washed off my mehendi, and the artist had been right, it was pretty dark. After feeding Iman, I put Hania to bed.

"Story?" My toddler daughter asked me, hopefully.

I smiled, reaching into her cot to run a hand over her head. "Okay...once upon a time, there was a princess named Hania..." I made up a story about Princess Hania who rode unicorns and lived in a beautiful castle, and Hania fell asleep with a smile on her face. "Sweet dreams, meri jaan." 

As I returned to my bedroom, deciding to go to bed myself, my phone vibrated on the bedside table. Yawning, I picked it up and my heart skipped a beat as I read the message.

<Jaan: Wear that sari. I'm coming with dinner ;) >

I wide grin appeared on my face, but then I blushed as I thought about that sari. I'd tried it on recently, so it still fit me, but that wasn't the point. The point was that it was a seriously s*xy sari, and let's just say it was the kind that only Fawad could see me in. There was still an hour or so left of my birthday, so I jumped up, excitedly, ready to get dressed.