Husbands

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

I just made this one casually because I was bored

I just made this one casually because I was bored. 😁

****

As promised, a shout-out to Abut_Ahamed for getting question 33 right on the quiz. The quiz is published in the fan fiction book.

****

Ahad

I worry about Zoya sometimes. I knew that she was not the resentful or jealous type, but it was only natural to feel the pain of lacking something you are craving for, especially when you are surrounded by it.

At home, she was usually around Ismael and Ibrahim, and now here, the children of Jasmina and Fariha.

"Why are you brooding?" Arhaan Bhai asked me.

We had just stopped to get Omar and Saad some lunch, and the boys were busy enjoying their meals across the table from us.

"I'm not brooding." I denied immediately.

Zoya was a fan of classic shows like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and she often compared me to the brooding, mysterious vampires on it, so it was hilarious that Bhai had used the same word. Wait...does that mean that I really brood?

"You can't stay away from the wife for a few hours?" Bhai teased me.

"Yeah, you know how it is." My smile disappeared as I realised how insensitive I must have sounded, considering his own situation with his wife. "I mean...you know how I am...now...unlike before." Somebody shut me up, please.

He rolled his eyes. "Ahad, calm down. I'm not going to get all miserable and resentful, just because you're happily married." 

Unlike Sadia Bhabi. But I didn't speak out that thought.

"Can we go and buy some souvenirs for our friends after this?" Omar asked.

"Sure, buddy." I nodded, glad for the change of topic. 

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pockets.

<Zoya: Enjoying yourself?>

I bit my lower lip to stop the smile that automatically appeared as I saw her name on my screen.