Preparations

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Friendly reminder: even with characters development, people can make mistakes.

Also, to not stretch out the story, some time has passed, BUT, all will be revealed.

****

Introducing the latest couple...

****

JUNE

Jasmina

I was meant to be happy, ecstatic. Arhaan Bhai was getting a second chance at happiness, Alhumdulillah and In Sha Allah.

Instead...

"The video isn't clear. It keeps lagging." I told Zoya Bhabi, who was attempting to video call me from the family home, a few days before the Nikah. Everyone was gathered together, and was having an intimate, but enjoyable family time.

Everyone but me. I was sulking.

Tears filled my eyes as I felt incredibly lonely. Fawad was back to work, and Ammi had flown back for the Nikah of Dr Arhaan Sheikh and Nurse Nazia Habib.

****

FLASHBACK

"Ammi saath hain. Ab to jaane dain." I practically begged. "Hum milke Hania aur Iman ko sambhal lain ge, main aur Ammi."

*"Ammi is with me. Now let us go."
"Together, Ammi and I will look after Hania and Iman."

He didn't listen. It was like he didn't want to listen.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I had snapped at Fawad, tearfully.

"Because it's not even a month since you almost died during childbirth. I don't feel that you should go on an eight hours flight right now."

"My gynaecologist authorised it!"

"No, she said that it's fine, but you might suffer from severe jet lag on arrival because your body is still recovering. She also advised not to travel, unless necessary. She only said that she'll authorise it if you MUST go." In the privacy of our bedroom, Fawad corrected me.