Friendship Is A Blessing

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Thank you for these Abut_Ahamed

I absolutely love these!

****

AUTHOR'S NOTE: As I announced on my page yesterday that this story is specially created because of the comments I read in 'For Our Love'.

I decided to then give Ahad/Zoya and Fariha/Zafar a proper storyline.

And since this book is based on what readers want to see or read about, I am welcome to any particular scenes that you want to read, or any character that you want to read about.

The plot is already fixed, so I won't wander of it, but I will fit the scenes you want to see, or the character POVs that you want to read, around the plot.

I have received quite a lot of suggestions from @MehweenGR and I hope to write scenes around what she would like to see.

However, I must add, if something goes majorly against the nature of the characters, or the plot itself, I may not be able to write about it. 

Consider this book a present from me to all my loyal readers. Thank you for loving the FOL world as much as I love writing it.

****

THIS SCENE IS LOOSELY BASED ON WHAT @MehweenGR wanted to read about.

****

I have an incredible RANDOM question for Android users: am I the only one, in a rush, who ends up typing the letter 'M' instead of a question mark? If this makes sense to nobody else, quietly back away and move along and pretend that I never asked this. But this happens to me...a LOT.