Support

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Ahad

The bedroom door or Arhaan Bhai's room was slightly ajar, and as Zo and I worriedly approached it, a small figure rushed out and immediately came towards me, wrapping his arms around my legs.

"Chu!" Ismael looked up at me, his eyes filled with tears.

He couldn't say the word 'Chachu', so he called me 'Chu' sometimes.

I lifted him up into my arms and he buried his face against my neck, his small body trembling with fright. "It's okay, buddy. You're safe. Everything's fine." I told him, gently.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai?" Ammi and Jazzy came out of my sister's room, looking anxious. If the situation was different, it would have been hilarious how similar they both looked with those expressions.

*"What's happening?"

Arhaan Bhai came out of the room, angrily. "Sadia is going to her parents' house tomorrow morning, and she will be staying there until she learns to respect my family." With that he strode past us and headed downstairs.

"Yeh kya ho gaya hai tum donon ko?" Ammi asked Sadia Bhabi, who now stood in the doorway, staring after her husband. "Aisi behaviour bachon ke saamne?"

*"What has happened to you two?" 
"Behaving like this in front of the kids?"

"Ibrahim is crying, Bhabi." Zoya whispered and when Bhabi didn't move, my wife walked past her into the room and picked my baby nephew up. "Shh, baby, it's okay." She rocked him, almost a natural with him.

"Can you take care of the boys, Ahad and Zoya?" Bhabi sighed. "I have a severe headache."

Zo and I exchanged a look, before I slowly nodded. "Sure, no problem." 

"You both go." Ammi told us. "I'll take care of them." She took Ibrahim from Zoya carefully, before turning to Ismael, who was still clinging on to me.

"Ammi, it's fine." I said. "I'll cheer Ismael up, and we'll look after them, no worries."

"That's right." Zoya nodded. "We're happy to look after these cuties."

We took the boys to our room, and Ismael didn't seem to want to let go of me. The poor little boy was terrified. 

"Ismael, beta." I tried to pull myself away but he started crying, so I gave up and held onto him instead. "It's okay, buddy. Look, you are with Chachu and Chachi now." 

"Poor babies." Zoya sighed. "Poor Arhaan Bhai. He's too good to deserve any of this." 

"We are tested in life in various ways. I suppose that this is Bhai's test." I said.

She nodded. "May things become easier for him. Ameen." 

"Ameen." I said, as Ismael began to fall asleep with my his head resting against my chest. 

****

Jasmina

I went downstairs to check on Arhaan Bhai, leaving Ammi to keep an eye on Hania.

He was outside in the garden, pinching the bridge of his nose as he stood by the pool.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, stopping beside him, facing him.