Shattered Life

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

MehweenGR this was the inspiration for Fariha that I wanted to show you, from the front.

shraddhakim the gajray bracelets!

*

Before I begin this life-changing chapter, I would like to show you a collage of covers made by the amazing ShabanaTheStar

Which cover is your favourite? Do let me know.

*

Ahad

I paced the waiting area of the hospital, occasionally shooting a glare towards Sadia Bhabi, who sat on one of the hard waiting area chairs, leaning her head back against the wall. She sat blankly staring up at the ceiling, dried tear tracks running down her cheeks.

"If anything happens to Bhai..." I gave Bhabi an angry look again. I had no doubt, I needed no proof, I just knew: Sadia Bhabi was the reason this happened to Bhai. 

"Ahad!" Zafar appeared in the doorway of the waiting area, dressed in his work uniform. "What happened?" He strode over to me. 

"No idea, yet." I shook my head, resting my heads on my hips. "It's most definitely due to stress though, but we can't say for now how serious it is. Ali Uncle is actually in there with the doctor, and he will keep us updated." 

Zafar went to talk to Papa, whose face was etched with tension, as he stood leaning against the wall by the notice board.