PROLOGUE

Guns firing was the dominant sound heard near the Stray Kids hideout, curses and yells being shouted from one gang to another.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" Jaehwi groaned. "This is the fourth time this fucking week!"

"Well, someone must have pissed them off!" Minho shouted over the loud gunfire.

"I'd love to know who" Jaehwi snapped as she stood up, firing at one of the Black Cat gang members.

The Black Cat gang and the Stray Kids gang alliance had ended with the death of Yunsung, and they've been planning their destruction for the past two years since then. This time, Seunghoon brought the pyromaniacs of his gang, and half the hideout was now up in flames...again.

"For fuck sake" Minho growled.

Off to the far right of Minho was Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung who was being treated by Seungmin. Jisung had gotten shot by Seunghoon himself, and he was losing blood fast.

Seungmin cursed as Jisung managed to say, "you-you know Minho's g-gonna kill you if I d-die"

"You're not gonna die Jisung" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Besides, I'm quite sure he's planning on murdering Seunghoon at the moment"

"Where the fuck is our leader at!? Half of the fucking hideout is on fire and he's nowhere to be fucking found!" Hyunjin yelled as Changbin stands up, aiming for Seunghoon but misses by several inches.

As if on cue, a bomb goes flying over their heads and explodes behind Seunghoon, killing several of his gang members.

Changbin turns around, and sure enough, there's Bang Chan running towards them with a second bomb in his right hand.

Two years before, he had been pronounced dead. However, because of both Youngjae and Seungmin, he was brought back. Of course, he'd suffered some amount of physical and mental damage because of it, but other than that, he was mostly the same person he had been before the incident.

"You better start retreating Seunghoon!" Chan shouts.

Seunghoon laughs aloud, shaking his head.

"You're outnumbered Bang Chan! It's you who should be retreating!"

Chan glances around at the scene before him, and he feels his anger rising. None of this would be happening if it weren't for Felix being his insane self. Then again, through Felix, he discovered how much stronger he felt when he occasionally gave in to the more insane tendencies he had.

"Where's Jeongin?" Chan asks Changbin.

"He's safe; don't worry. He's at College"

Chan nods, then looks back to Seunghoon. In his left pocket was another bomb; the last one. These last two would do a lot of damage, but he couldn't just set them off with his other gang members there. No; he couldn't put his gang in danger like that.

So he proceeds to tell them to get as far away from the hideout as they can, and he waits patiently for them to do just that. Once they're far enough, he throws the two bombs in Seunghoon's direction, and starts running. He only has 5 seconds to get as far away as possible.

Luxkily, he succeeds in getting far enough away this time, and smirks when he hears, and feels, the two remaining bombs explode.

"Now what do we do? We just lost our hideout!" Minho exclaims.

"First off, we get Jisung to Youngjae and get him healed up. Then, we find somewhere to lay low for a while" Chan instructs.

They all nod in agreement; except Changbin. Chan motions him over, and says, "I got a message from Hongjoong today"

"And that message was?" Changbin asks.

Chan is silent for a little while before replying, "Felix is back"

And that's the end of the prologue! I'm pretty excited to get into this second book tbh OwO