FIFTEEN

Okay, before we even start the chapter, I firstly wanna apologize for the complete lack of updates recently. I haven't really had the energy to write anything amidst my Diploma studies as well as trying to find work experience as a studying make-up artist so please try to bear with me. Unfortunately, updates will be extremely few and far between nowadays considering these factors.

Okay, on with the chapter~

Jisung didn't wake up until a good 4 and a half hours later, his head pounding and aching so bad his eyes watered. Minho who was leaned against the wall rushed over to Jisung's side; his facial expression set in a worried frown.

"This might be a stupid question, but are you okay?" Minho asks in a low voice.

Jisung opens his mouth, but event that movement causes his head to hurt even more. Minho becomes even more worried.

"I'll go tell Chan you're awake, and also ask him to get you a pen and paper so you don't have to talk" Minho hurriedly leaves the room, not seeing Jisung reach for him.

The younger pouts, but even that movement causes his head to pound like crazy. A few tears slip down his cheeks, but he only has to wait less than a minute before Minho comes rushing back in with Chan calmly walking behind him. He's holding a pen and paper, which he quickly hands to Jisung.

Jisung's hands a shaky, and he releases some weak but frustrated groans before finally steadying his hands enough to write.

"First off, Jeongin's been taken by GD's gang; this happened while you were still knocked out. Also, you have no need to tell me the message Felix gave you because I stormed into his hide out and all but threatened him to tell me" Jisung would have smirked at that, but he figured it would just hurt him making any facial movements at the moment. "Felix came here earlier with a plan to get Jeongin back, but I'm not entirely sure you're going to like it"

Minho fiddled with his fingers, and Chan waited expectantly, wondering what Jisung's answer would be. Chan could almost see the cogs in Jisung's mind turning and turning before he saw the younger finally beginning to write. It was a short response.

'What's the plan?'

Minho went to say it, but stopped himself.

"You can tell him Minho"

With approval from Chan, Minho told Jisung the plan Felix had come up with. "Felix wants you to go undercover and pretend to be going against Chan to a, get information on where GD's hideout is because no one knows where it is but apparently e's moved closer to Felix's territory than ours and b, to get Jeongin out of there without being detected"

Jisung stares down at the piece of paper, expressionless but if you were looking at his eyes you'd see a million emotions cross them at a rapid pace. Jisung thought long bout his answer, weighing up the options. On one hand, he knows that the information part is solely for Felix's benefit, but then again, he figured the SKZ gang would also benefit from that info as well. He glances at Minho, and with a single glance, Minho already knows the answer before the younger even starts writing it down to tell Chan.

'I'll do it' he holds it up for Chan to see for only a few moments before lying it back down on his lap and writing something else. This is a longer response, and it causes Minho to choke back a laugh.

'I have one condition; Minho comes with me. I figure it would be more believable than it just being me'

Chan blinks; that is almost exactly Felix's thought process about it. "You might not like to hear this, but Felix also said he'd allow Minho to go undercover with you. He also said that GD is dangerous and isn't stupid, so you two have to be careful or else we could be finding your bodies mauled beyond recognition"

Jisung would have glared, because he absolutely hated the fact that he and Felix had almost the exact same thoughts about Minho going with him.

"Okay, I'll leave you and Minho alone for now, and we'll wait until you're strong enough to go and do this. I'll call Felix and tell him you both agreed, and we'll start coming up with a story that's believable enough for you two to go undercover"

Jisung offers the tiniest of nods, putting the pen and paper down next to the bed and shuffling so he's lying on his back. Chan goes to walk out the door, but Minho grabs his arm.

"This is gonna be extremely dangerous for us, especially considering this is the most dangerous gang leader in all of Korea that we're trying to trick. Chan, we are highly likely to get caught, so you'd best start preparing for the worst"

Chan wanted to believe that the pair would be more likely to come out of this unscathed, but they've never faced someone this dangerous before; someone that was more dangerous than Felix. It was more likely they'd be heavily injured by the end of it, or worse.

Chan just nods in response, and Minho releases his arm. Chan walks away, not wanting Minho to see his glassy eyes caused from tears he was holding back. He stopped walking for a moment, closing his eyes and praying to whatever God or Goddess that was listening that his boys would make it out of this alive...