THIRTY-FOUR

SCREEEEECH!

The tires on Hyungwon's car spin out before he's racing towards the hideout with a heavily wounded Kihyun in the backseat and an injured but mostly okay Donghun holding tightly onto Kihyun so he doesn't flop around. Behind him, Shownu is driving the other car that has a blacked out Chan and Jisung in the back with a close to death Hyunjin and a very much alive Changbin in the far back. Yeosang got there on his bike, and Wooyoung was sat on the back with his gun at the ready.

Not all of the Bangtan Boys and EXO gang died, and now they were being chased by the ones who were still living. There weren't many of the EXO gang that remained, and there were only 4 Bangtan Boys left alive, but that was still enough to cause Felix's heart to pound painfully in his chest, Anxiety making him do stupid shit like pace and curse and throw things.

"FUCK!"

The enemy had left their dead behind. Namjoon, Jimin, Xiumin and Suho were all dead. However, GD was very much still hanging around, still pulling strings, and he sent Jae out into the firing line.

On a camera that showed further downtown, Jae was ready with the cops. They were going to try to stop Hyungwon, Shownu and Yeosang from getting through. If Jae succeeded, they'd all be sitting on death row within the fucking hour.

Felix was seething.

"We need to get over there!"

San huffs, speaking into the in-ear.

"Hyungwon, Jae and the cops are ahead. Take another route!"

'There is no other fucking route!'

San cursed, flicking through all of the cameras. Sure enough, there was no way around this. There would be more bloodshed and battles before this shit was over.

"Turn around and go the fucking long way! It'll turn into a massive chase, but if you manage to lose them, we'll be fine!"

On the cameras, they see Hyungwon's car swing around. Shownu and Yeosang keep driving forward until they see Hyungwon's car driving the other way.

Hyungwon turns. "Donghun, get your gun out. We need to kill these fuckers so we have less of them to deal with"

Donghun nods, loading his gun and aiming it out of the window. Behind them, Yeosang speeds up. He's right beside Hyungwon's car, driving the bike with one hand whilst a gun is in the other. Wooyoung has his gun raised, ready to fire. In Shownu's car, Chan starts to come around. He mutters unintelligibly.

"W-what-"

"It's alright Chan, we're heading back now" Jisung attempts to sound reassuring, but it doesn't land.

Chan frowns at him, blinking slowly. He can hear the anxiety in his tone. Suddenly, a voice crackles through his in-ear.

'Chan, come back alive you fucker'

Felix.

Chan grins slowly.

"I will kitten, I will"

No one bothers commenting on the pet name. Everyone is too stressed to worry about whatever the fuck is going on with Felix and Chan, and anyone who's able has their weapons ready as well as their prayers to whatever Gods are listening that they'll make it out of this.

And as they drive head first into danger, Felix speaks again.

'I'll deal with the law dogs. You guys deal with the others. I'm healed enough'

At the hideout, Felix is grabbing his machete and hand gun. No one stops him, but Changkyun, Wonho and Hongjoong follow him out with their own weapons in hand. They head out on dirt bikes, Hongjoong on the back of Felix's because he doesn't have his bike there. They travel through the back roads and through the maze of alleyways to get to where Jae is.

The fight turns bloody fast.

Felix manages to run over a cop hidden in one of the alleyways, straight over the woman's head. Blood explodes onto the walls. Jae and the other policemen and women barely have any time to react before Hongjoong is jumping off the dirt bike with a nailed bat, swinging with one hand and a gun being held in the other.

Felix stays on his bike, going for the cops at the back. He swings, cutting off limbs, a couple of heads. There's a lot of law enforcement there, but Felix knows how to handle himself. At some point, he does abandon his bike on the ground, resorting to using his bare fists and legs and feet before he'd even think of using his gun.

Yes, it hurts, but Felix pays no attention to the wounds. He fights the law with one thought in mind.

Make it back to Chan.

Aaaaalrighty, imma end this one here. Sorry for the shortness of the chapters. There will be a lot of action coming considering this book is coming up to its end. Plus the fact the title literally has Gang Wars in it so yeh OwO

Anywho, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!