ONE

So, I WAS supposed to be updating Beyond District 9 today, but I wrote some for this book instead and I was struggling to even write anything for BD9 so you guys are getting an update for this instead OwO

For two years he stayed away from here, and now was the perfect time to make his return. He knows that not everyone would have forgotten what he did two years ago, but he figured it was safe enough to return.

It was finally time to finish what he started, and at the top of the list was making Bang Chan pay for having his gang thrown into jail.

He wasn't able to bust them out two years ago, but he knows they're still alive; he knows Chan must have waited until he would be back for him to actually sentence them to death. Unfortunately for Chan, he had a better plan this time, and he was going to get them out.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Hongjoong asks.

"My gang have been stuck in there for two years. It's about fucking time I get them out. You understand what your part is in this, right?"

Hongjoong nods.

"Good. Then let's get on with it"

:::

"So...we lost the hideout and discovered that Felix is back all in the same fucking day huh?" Jeongin deadpans.

"Pretty much" Chan sighed. "Look, I don't like that as much as the rest of you don't, but his gang is currently awaiting the death penalty and he has no way of getting them out"

"Uh...about that-" Hyunjin cuts himself off when he sees Chan glare at him.

"I only found out Felix was back last night. He could NOT have busted his gang out of the high security prison already"

"Actually...he just did. At least, people think it might have been him. Jae looked through the security footage and found out someone with white-blonde hair impersonating a guard that looked suspiciously like Felix but without the scarring. Do you wanna see the footage he sent?"

Chan grumbled. "I don't know why he doesn't send these things straight to me"

"Probably because he knows you'll dive head first into danger, and Felix is definitely danger"

Chan growls low in his throat. He'd hoped that he wouldn't have to ever face Felix again, but he guessed the universe wasn't really on his side. He curses, grabbing his phone out. He unlocks the phone, and goes straight to his contacts, scrolling to an all too familiar number; Felix's number.

Hyunjin narrows his eyes at Chan. "What are you doing?"

Chan doesn't say anything, and instead he opens messages and types in a text.

Chan - What the fuck are you doing back here?

He stares at his screen, wondering if Felix had the same number. A couple of years ago, they'd found Felix's smashed phone under a tree near the back of the jail after Felix's first attempt at helping his gang escape.

His phone dings after a whole minute, and Chan then knows that yes, Felix does have the same number.

Felix – Well then, look who still has my number after two long years? I'm sure you're just dying to see me again too huh? As it so happens, I'm hanging out at the club on the border of your territory, seeing as I can't exactly meet you at your destroyed hideout now can I? If you wanna talk, come meet me there. I'll be alone.

Chan reads over the text a couple times, before making a snap decision in his head.

"I'm gonna go see Jaebum and see if he as some rooms for us above the club to stay in while we figure something out"

"I'll come with you" Hyunjin says.

"I will too" Jeongin pipes up.

"I'll drive Jisung to Youngjae's, and take Changbin, Minho and Seungmin with me" Jaehwi says with a small smile.

Chan hesitates before nodding. It wasn't often that both Hyunjin and Jeongin agreed to go somewhere with him all on their own, and so he reluctantly agreed to take them along.

"Hyunjin, you take the other car and follow me. I'll take the Triumph"

"You mean the Triumph you stole with Felix's help?" Hyunjin deadpanned.

"You do know I went back and paid full price plus extra the next day, right?" Chan shot back.

"You still stole it initially"

"Can we just go already?" Jeongin snapped. "I'd really like a place to rest, and I'm pretty damn fucking sure the others do too"

Chan and Hyunjin back off, and as Hyunjin and Jeongin walk towards the beaten old red Mazda, Chan makes a beeline towards the Triumph. He doesn't waste a single moment, and soon enough he's starting up the bike, zooming off with Hyunjin following close behind...