THIRTY-TWO

Felix hated being on the sidelines, hated the unfamiliar feeling in his chest, the way his heart clenched painfully. He was worried about Chan, so worried that he felt sick with it. He stares at the laptop screen, watching Chan's every move. He's only focused on Chan, and he knows he's probably being way too obvious but he really couldn't care any less, even though there's a massive group of them stationed in the warehouse. They didn't feel safe sending out a whole group of them, so Chan only chose a relatively small group to head out with him.

"If you stare at the screen any longer, it's gonna burst into flames" San joked, a sly little smirk on his lips.

"Shut the fuck up and pay attention" Felix hissed, side-eyeing San with a glare so fierce, San was worried that he would burst into flames.

"Jesus fuck, okay" San scoffed, turning his gaze back to the computer screen.

Hyungwon rolls his eyes, sharing a knowing gaze with Changkyun. Felix shuffles closer, watching the cameras. Behind the laptop, there were two monitors showing more camera angles. They could see Chan and some of the others scouting the area where the Bangtan Boys were last seen. They'd moved locations but none of them knew where, so Chan had taken a few of them to look around their old and more well known hide-out.

Chan was looking for signs that they'd been there recently, but so far he'd come up with nothing. At least he wasn't unarmed in case the Bangtan Boys had decided to turn up. Felix kept his eye on every single camera, minutely reacting to every movement that wasn't Chan or one of the several boys he took with him.

In one of the cameras, San pulled his attention towards movement in the forestry surrounding the back of the hideout where Wooyoung, Yeosang and Kihyun were. Unfortunately, they were unable to hear anything through the cameras, but they could see it coming before it happened. There were people hiding in the woods, and Felix had a feeling he knew who it was.

Felix cursed lowly, grabbing the spare in ear he had and shoving it into his ear.

"Kihyun, get ready"

Kihyun turned to where he knew there was a camera, head tilting in confusion. He was distracted, and that proved to be a big mistake as a second later, Kihyun went down. He held his shoulder, and Felix could see his face twisted in pain.

'Oh, that's why' Kihyun's voice came through the in ear, agony lacing his tone.

The figures in the woods kept themselves hidden, making sure they wouldn't be able to tell who they were.

Chan, alongside Donghun, Jisung and Changbin ran around to the back of the hideout, Donghun dragging Kihyun away as Yeosang and Wooyoung fired in the direction of where they'd heard the gunshot.

'What the fuck!?' came Chan's voice, sounding beyond angry.

"We're not sure who shot Kihyun" San said.

"I think it might have been one of the EXO members" Felix sighs.

'Are you fucking serious!?' Chan snapped.

Before he could turn the mic off, Felix heard another gunshot, this one coming from the opposite direction. This time, Donghun is the one who gets shot, but he still has the wits about him to get out his gun and start firing, dragging a wounded Kihyun to a safe hideaway nearby.

"Fuck, it's Xiumin" San cursed, "I can recognise that face fucking anywhere"

"That means Suho's the other one" Hyungwon was getting worried, pacing back and forth.

Jooheon and Hyunjin were stationed in the forest, just in case something were to happen. They had their own in ears too, but they hadn't heard anything from them since they were stationed there.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Felix was standing and speed walking towards the door.

Shownu stopped him, glaring down at Felix.

"No, Felix. They'll be fine"

"There's gonna be unnecessary casualties if we don't fucking do something"

"So far there's only 2 EXO members there" Shownu explains, "so it's Suho and Xiumin who are outnumbered"

"Uhm, guys" San speaks up, "not to be the bearer of bad news, but it's not just Suho and Xiumin"

Felix whips his head around, a snarl on his face. "Who else?"

San hesitates, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Bangtan Boys"

:::

"Fuck" Chan curses as he sees the familiar face of Park Jimin sauntering out of the clearing, with Yoongi and Namjoon on either side of him. Namjoon was dragging an unconscious and bloodied Jooheon and Hyunjin behind him. Jooheon didn't look that bad, but Hyunjin...Hyunjin looked near death.

Xiumin and Suho had stepped out of their hiding areas too, smug grins on their faces.

"You really thought you could take us, huh?" Jimin sounds far too calm, like he somehow knows he'll win this fight.

Kill them all. Leave none of them alive

Kill them all

Kill them all

Felix's words echoed over and over again in Chan's head. They were down two people out there, but by the looks of it, he had four people who were more than willing to tear these fuckers apart with him. Chan and Jisung share a look, and Jisung looks downright murderous. He doesn't even to look at Changbin to know he's fucking seething too.

"Four against...an entire gang" Jimin giggles, sending a chill down Chan's spine.

Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung appear out of fucking nowhere, and whilst Chan knows he's outnumbered and there's a massive chance this could be his final fight, he can feel his blood boil with a rage he hasn't felt since he was much younger.

His inner monster rears its head, snarling and snapping its jaws. Chan grins, a twisted thing, all teeth as his eyes glint dangerously.

"This is where you meet your end, Jimin"

Jimin smirks, holding his arms out.

"Bring it on"

Ooookay, that's where I'm ending this chapter OwO

Also, it's new years eve for me rn, so uhm, happy new years eve XD hope y'all enjoyed the chapter