NINETEEN

Idk if anyone remembers this, but remember back in the first book when I mentioned Felix gets night terrors? I think it's time I show a bit of that OwO

No POV

Another night, another night terror. Felix had awoken at some point during the night due to a horribly realistic nightmare, but he was unable to move. It was like something was holding him down. The nightmare was replaying before his eyes, and he was suddenly aware that he wasn't out of it yet. This was the third time that week, and it was the same damn nightmare.

When Felix was captured by G-Dragon all those years ago, he was tortured; electrocuted, whipped, broken, and beaten within an inch of his life several times. It was the only time that Felix felt true terror. That was the nightmare that haunted him every so often, causing him to wake up in the dead of night unable to move for over an hour on most occasions.

It took a long while for Felix to finally pull himself out of it, but he's a sweaty, shaky mess by the time he does. His eyes were unfocused, but he manages to stumble out of bed and into his bathroom. He leans over the sink, running the cold water. He splashes the water into his face, looking up and staring into the shattered mirror.

The cracks in the glass represent how he's feeling. It's like he's being split apart. Conflicting emotions are running wild within him. He runs his hands through his hair, gripping the blonde strands tightly between his fingers. His eyes squeezed shut as he released a cry of rage. He fell to his knees, his breathing ragged. A sense of dread overcame him, and it was too much. So many emotions all at once were too much for him to handle.

For the second time in less than a day, he broke. He leaned against the sink cupboard, his arms limp at his sides. His head was bowed as soul crushing sobs escaped him. He hated this weak feeling; it made the psycho within him wild with rage. He hates what he's done. He wish he didn't have to, but it was all he fucking knew how to do.

He did all of it to survive, but merely surviving wasn't enough. It would never be enough...

:::

To say Kihyun was pissed off was an understatement. He was wild with bubbling rage. When he heard Felix cry out in absolute rage from his bathroom, his heart sank. Felix was like a son to both Kihyun and Shownu. He may have risen to the role of their leader, but at the end of the day, he was still just a kid.

After a few minutes, Kihyun had had enough. They all knew who was causing this problem with Felix. Kihyun opened his phone, finding Chan's number almost immediately. He pressed the call button, hoping Chan would pick up. He wanted this mess dealt with as soon as possible.

"Hello?" came Chan's voice through the phone.

"Chan? This is Kihyun speaking" Kihyun could barely contain his anger.

He heard shuffling before Chan spoke again.

"Why are you calling me? Has something gone wrong?"

Kihyun gritted his teeth.

"You need to get your stupid fucking self to the warehouse right now. I don't know what's gone on between you and Felix, but he's losing his mind"

He heard Chan chuckle. "And you've really lost it if you'd think I'd give a fuck"

Kihyun took a deep breath in and out before speaking again.

"Do not test me Bang Chan. I will drag your ass to Hell if need be. Fix. This. NOW!" Kihyun's voice boomed, and even Shownu would have admitted that he was slightly terrified of angry Kihyun.

There was silence on Chan's end before Kihyun heard the familiar hang up tone. Kihyun nearly threw his phone, but Shownu stopped him.

"You can't expect him to care what happens with Felix. Right now, all we can do is wait for Felix to calm down"

Kihyun sighs, and at that moment, they hear the door to Felix's room creak open. Shownu turns his head towards the door, as do the rest of them. The sight that greets them breaks their hearts. Felix looks like a bus hit him, and his eyes are red and swollen from all the crying. Felix makes eye contact with Shownu, and it takes only a few seconds for Shownu to stalk over and wrap his arms around the younger in an almost bone crushing hug.

Hyungwon felt guilty, knowing his conversation with Felix much earlier didn't help the situation.

"It wasn't completely Chan's fault that he's like this" Hyungwon sighed. "I had a talk with Felix about his obvious crush on Chan. It's sort of my fault too"

"Don't be sorry Hyungwon" Felix speaks up, pulling away from Shownu.

Hyungwon and Felix make eye contact, Hyungwon bowing his head a little. He still felt guilty for causing Felix to spiral, even if Felix didn't blame him.

Felix breaks the eye contact, half stumbling towards the door of the warehouse. Kihyun frowns, calling out to Felix.

"Where are you going?"

"Going for a walk. I need to clear my head" Felix replies, exiting the warehouse.

The moment he steps outside, he's hit with the crisp smell of fresh air. He breathes in deeply, already feeling much calmer. He slowly feels himself returning to his normal self. He shoves his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants, enjoying being surrounded by dim light and darkness.

He was so engrossed in his own head that he didn't notice the figure walking behind him. The figure was dressed in all black, making sure to walk quietly so Felix wouldn't notice them. It only took a few short moments for the figure to get close enough to grab Felix, holding a chloroform-soaked rag against Felix's mouth.

Felix attempted and failed to wriggle out of this strangers vice-like grip, but before he blacked out, he heard a familiar voice in his ear.

"Lights out baby boy"

Felix's mind could only come up with one name before he completely blacked out.

G-Dragon.

OOP-

Plz don't kill me :D