THIRTY-EIGHT

Everyone was clear on what their instructions were. Both Donghun and Kihyun were still quite injured, so they stayed behind with what little of the crew was left. San was at the computer keeping an eye on every living and breathing thing just in case G-Dragon decided to show his face.

Changbin's group had ended up running into the rest of Donghun's gang, and they surveyed South of the territory whilst the ATEEZ gang and some of the X Clan went North. The ones who went South went into the club and asked Jaebeom if he'd seen G-Dragon and Jae go past. He hadn't, and so the search continued.

With the ATEEZ and X Clan group, they were starting to reach the very edge of the X Clan's territory. Right on the edge is where the real sketchy shit happens. In one of the many alleyways, there's a slightly bigger one that has a guy in there selling anything that money can buy; from stolen goods to body parts if you paid well enough. There was graffiti everywhere, the lower end gang's spray painting their symbols beside the much larger X Clan symbol as a show of respect.

Those who used to spray paint over it were dead, mauled and tortured by the little demon Felix himself.

Their trail went cold very quickly. Shownu stopped where the buildings ended and led out to a single stretch of road that turned into an unknown territory. They'd heard rumours, of course, of a serial killer that rivalled Felix that lived in the next town, but they'd never seen him. They didn't want to see him.

"He must have skipped town then" Yunho mutters, his arms crossed over his chest.

"You know, we could always hire an assassin to kill him for us. Wonder if Sam's already killed him?" Changkyun hums.

"He wouldn't" Shownu said, "I doubt he even knows what G-Dragon actually looks like"

"We could call him, see if he's heard of anyone with that name there" Changkyun says.

Shownu thinks on it for a second before shaking his head. "GD will be back. Whether it's a week or a month from now, he'll wait us out"

"You mean Jae will make him wait?"

Shownu huffs. "Yeah, that's exactly what I mean"

A silence fell over the group before Yunho speaks up again.

"We should start heading back. Hongjoong wouldn't have followed them out of town"

"But what if he did? He's as reckless as they come" Wooyoung counters, "he'd follow G-Dragon out of town knowing that his boyfriend's gonna die because of something he did!"

"We don't know if Hwa's gonna die" Yeosang shoves his best friend, "don't fucking say that"

"Let's split up" Shownu says, "we're supposed to be looking for Hongjoong, not GD. We've already figured out that he's more than likely not hanging around this area anymore"

"We need to meet back up with the other group. Let's see if they've found anything regarding Hongjoong" Changkyun turns back around.

Wooyoung turns to Yunho. As the third eldest in the gang, he's automatically the one they look to for guidance if anything were to happen to Hongjoong and Seonghwa, and seeing that something has happened to them, he's now in charge until they find Hongjoong.

"We're gonna travel further North" Yunho says, "if we find Hongjoong, we'll call Felix"

Shownu stares at Yunho like he's grown an extra head. "Are you fucking insane? We're supposed to stick together in a large group, just in case G-Dragon is still hanging around"

"We need to find him" Yunho snaps back, "and seeing as Hongjoong is missing and Hwa's in a coma, I'm in charge of this gang right now"

"You're gonna get yourselves killed" Changkyun warns.

Yunho smirks, "we've stayed under the radar for a long time. We know how to be sneaky"

Shownu watches as they take off further North shaking his head. They'd better hope they make it back alive...

:::

Changbin stops his group when they're just about to enter the Black Cat gang's territory. He can smell the smoke before he sees it.

"You guys smell that, right?" he hears Yuchan say before they all look up.

A smoke cloud so large in the sky means there's a massive fire somewhere, and he doubts it was caused by something like a leakage.

"GD might be here" 

"He may have been. I doubt he still-"

They hear sirens. Police.

Jae.

"Fuck" Changbin curses.

"Of fucking course that fucking traitor would have stayed behind" Jaeongin spits.

"What do we do?" Sehyoon asks Changbin.

Changbin chews on his bottom lip for a moment, before he remembers what Chan had told them to do earlier.

"Chan said to kill anyone who got in our way" Changbin says.

"And these fucker are in our way?" Sehyoon asks, his mouth twisted into a smirk.

Changbin turns to him, nodding. "They most definitely are"

"Then let's kill'em" Jisung says. "We can bring Jae's head back to Chan and Felix as a trophy"

Aaaaalrighty, imma end this chapter here OwO Also, don't mind the song at the top XD I was listening to that song on repeat when i was writing most of this chapter lol

Question: for any other fic writers who read this mess of a fanfic, how do you get your inspiration?

My answer: I get asked this question quite a lot, but my answer always stays the same. I get inspiration from pictures, music, shows and other people's fanfics or published books. Lately, most of my ideas have come from various shows I watch and other people's books and fanfics. The idea for MLS came from a picture, believe it or not XD I've told this before, but for those who don't know, the idea for MLS came from SKZ's I Am WHO group picture teaser when it came out in 2018. I zoomed in on Chan and Felix in the picture, took a screenshot and thought 'they look like psychos here' and BAM, this mess was born XD

And just in case you wanted to see said pic, here it is:

yup, it's been about 5 years since i first started to write the first MLS book

yup, it's been about 5 years since i first started to write the first MLS book. Crazy huh? XD