TWENTY

Jeongin's POV

I was almost peacefully asleep when I heard the sound of gut wrenching screams. I don't know how long it had been since I'd been captured; the days were starting to blur together. The sounds that followed after the screams really caught my attention as I strained my hearing to try and hear who it was.

They were pleading for whoever it was who was torturing them to stop, but to no avail. The voice sounded familiar to me, but the tone was filled with fear and agony. Then, as suddenly as it started, it stopped. My heart pounded in my chest, the person groaning and whimpering in pain. I hear the rattle of chains, and a few seconds later I heard heavy boots walking towards the door.

I recognised the footsteps. G-Dragon.

I backed away to the far end of the small room he kept me in. He opened the door, a platinum blonde haired boy thrown over his shoulder. The bastard smirked at me, and I glared right back.

"I have some company for you, little one. Not sure if you'll like him though" he throws the figure onto the floor in front of me, slamming the door closed and locking it.

I looked down at the boy in front of me. He had his back turned, and his upper body was bare. Sweat dripped from hi pale skin and his hair was sticking to the back of his neck. I could hear his uneven and ragged breathing, and I wondered how long he was tortured for. I could see fresh, bleeding scars all over his back too, and I could see him convulse a little every time the sweat dripped down one of the open wounds.

"Stop staring" the boy says weakly.

I freeze up; that voice...

"Felix?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's me" he replies, and I can tell he's completely exhausted. I wonder when G-Dragon managed to capture him. He's almost always with his gang.

"My wounds are probably gonna get infected" Felix says weakly, "if I end up dying in here...tell Chan I'm sorry"

He falls silent after that, and I assume he's probably gone to sleep. I hate the fucker, but right now, I hate G-Dragon more. If Chan does come here and save my ass, I may as well make sure Felix is saved too...

:::

Chan's POV

I had just woken up the next morning when a sense of impending doom overcame me. It was time to go through with the plan, and although I didn't like the idea of sending my boys head first into danger, I knew this would be the only way we'd get Jeongin back alive.

What I didn't expect to see when I managed to stumble out of bed was Kihyun and Shownu standing at the end of the hallway, Kihyun looking just slightly distressed.

"G-Dragon's taken Felix too" Minho informs me, a bored look on his face.

"I know none of you give a fuck, but we're going to change the plan. Now that he has Felix too, he won't kill Jeongin right away" Shownu starts, "so we'll have time to gather our full strength and murder the fuckers one by one"

"No, we don't care" Jisung snaps, "I hope Felix is dead by the time we get there"

I can see Kihyun glaring daggers at Jisung, wanting nothing more than to snap his neck but Shownu's arm is gripping his arm tightly so he's unable to lunge at him.

"If G-Dragon's got him, I won't be surprised if he is dead by the time we get there" Shownu deadpans, "but if you at least take us with you, we can bury him"

It's obvious that it pains Shownu to say that so casually, and I'm suddenly reminded of the fact that Felix had been captured by G-Dragon before.

"Bury him?" Jisung scoffs, "I say we dump his body somewhere"

"Oi, that's enough Jisung" I snap at the younger, seeing the pure rage written all over Kihyun's face, "you really need to learn to shut your mouth"

Shownu releases Kihyun's arm, but nothing happens. Kihyun slowly turns to me, and behind the fury, I can see a pain that makes my heart clench.

"This is your fault" Kihyun practically growls at me, "you caused him to break. He may have done bad things, as we all have, but he's still a fucking human. He was traumatised, and the only way he could deal with that trauma was by making himself feel pain, or through murder, or through sex with Changkyun" Kihyun stalks over to me, getting right up in my face.

Admittedly, I'm absolutely terrified of the man standing in front of me, but I won't let him know that.

"If we manage to get Felix out alive, I'll kill you and your boys myself"

Kihyun turns away from me, walking back down the hallway and stomping down the stairs. Shownu follows him. I'm left standing outside the door to my room in shock, my hands limp at my sides.

Why do I feel so guilty?

CLIFFHANGEEEEEEER XD Okay, so I've decided I wanna try and finish my ongoing stories one at a time. For the moment, I'm going to solely focus on finishing this second MLS book considering I've been working on this series for the last 4 years (the original first MLS book was written in 2018) so it's about time I get it done OwO