SIX

The walk into Chan's territory sent excited shivers up Felix's spine. It was good to be back, and to still be very obviously feared by those who knew of him. No one had completely forgotten he existed, but were surprised to see him back. Felix headed straight for the club, seeing a couple of the Stray Kids gang members hanging around out front. He hid in the alley across the road.

He recognised Minho with his arm around Jisung's waist, as well as Minho's twin sister who looked as calm and calculated as ever. Felix didn't see her hanging with the boys of the gang all that much, but she was definitely intimidating with those 6-inch platform boots and all black getup.

Felix clicked his tongue in frustration. He once took pride in the fact he used to be relatively unknown, but now he realized he may have to keep more to the shadows from now on. He waited in the alley a few minutes more before he figured that Minho and Jaehwi would be on guard duty for the gang, so he takes out his phone and taps on Chan's number.

The phone rings three times before Chan picks up, his tone annoyed.

"The fuck do you want Felix?"

"Awe, c'mon don't be like that pretty boy. I just wanna talk"

"Then fucking talk"

"Have you got people snooping around my area?"

"No. My gang are all here at the fucking club. We're trying to figure out a plan. Why do you ask?"

"Because one of the ATEEZ gang members has drones up in the air in my territory and they caught movement in some of the alleyways"

"Maybe it's one of that EXO gang members you told me about?"

"Nah. My guess is that it's either some of the Bangtan Boys, one of the GD's members, or just some stray cats. Just thought I'd let you know about it, is all. Also wanted to ask if you wanted cameras set up around your territory as well"

Chan's silent for a long while, thinking about it.

"The cops already have cameras set up around here"

"Cameras that the EXO gang know full well about" Felix snapped, "or did you forget two of the EXO members are undercover as cops? I meant cameras that they wouldn't know about in areas they wouldn't even think to look for them. I can get it done for you; all you have to do is say the word"

"Does this come with the whole being allied thing?"

"Yes, you fucking dumbass"

"Keep talking to me like that and I'll break you in half"

"Hm, I'll keep that in mind" Felix smirked, "although I wouldn't exactly mind some breaking right now, I figured you got sick of my ugly face hanging around, so I'll give you a break from me for a while"

"...you're disgusting"

"What, you're homophobic now huh?"

"No. I'm Felix-phobic. You're a psycho"

"So are you"

"I know I am, but at least I have more control over it than you do"

Felix scoffed. "Alright then, whatever. My offer still stands though"

"Alright" Chan suddenly says, "you can get someone to set up those cameras for me alright? Put them in the surrounding areas by the club too, because this will be my base for now until I figure something out"

"I can help you with that too"

"Tomorrow" Chan spits out like venom. "I don't particularly want to be hanging around you today"

With that, Chan promptly hangs up. Felix glares at his phone, having an overwhelming urge to smash the phone against the wall, but he refrains himself from doing so because he doesn't exactly feel like causing a riot trying to steal another phone. He walks out of the alleyway then, heading further into Chan's territory.

He was making a mental note of all the places to put the cameras when he heard some familiar voices. One he recognised as Namjoon's, but there were two unfamiliar ones. He stays far enough away to not be seen, but keeps his ear to the conversation. He picks up only bits and pieces, but one thing that is said strikes absolute fear within him.

G-Dragon's gang had moved, and they were now based a hell of a lot closer to his territory than he was comfortable with...

Question: Were you, or are you good at any sport?

My answer: I was always told I was a strong swimmer, but I never really pursued that as a sport XD