FOUR

Once Chan is out of sight, Felix walks down the pathway toward the hideout. There was no one inside, and he hadn't been in there since he came back as he stayed with Hongjoong and his boys the moment he returned.

He glanced around, and everything was in the same place as where he originally left it. There was still the bench that held all his torture devices still out on display, and he walks over and begins caressing the devices as if they were his lovers.

"Hey there baby brother" the all too familiar voice of Donghun says from behind him.

"I thought no one was here"

"I just came back. I saw Bang Chan riding off earlier though, and I saw the-"

Felix whipped around, glaring at Donghun. "Don't get the wrong idea. I came back to finish him off, not have a fucking relationship with him"

Donghun scoffed, shaking his head. "That idiot was obsessed with finding you though. He gave up after a while"

Felix raises an eyebrow. "He tried to come after me huh?"

"He found your smashed up phone behind the jail after he tried tracing you. From then, he came to me demanding that I tell you where you went. When he realized I knew nothing of where you ran off to, he tried looking for you himself, even going beyond the borders of the Black Cat gang's territory"

Felix chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. Of course, only Chan would be that intent on taking him down so much that he'd attempt to follow Felix when the younger made damn well sure he wouldn't be able to be followed nor tracked.

With Chan, he was still kind of reeling from the lusty kiss he and Felix shared. It was so very wrong having that kind of connection with an insane killer who could have very well ended Chan's life two years ago, but it was the only thing that Chan could come up with to ensure that he'd have Felix's help, even if that help was only temporary.

He arrived back at the club where his gang were all gathered around outside. He parks the bike across the road from them, sliding off and taking the sleek black matching helmet off as he does so. Chan wanders over, his expression serious as he walks up to the group of 7 boys waiting around.

"So, it seems we have a bit of a problem on our hands" Chan sighs.

"A problem other than Felix? Or is it just a Felix problem?" Hyunjin deadpanned.

"A bigger problem than Felix is. In fact, for right now, Felix won't be a problem. For now, we and the X Clan are allied"

Hyunjin blinks at him, the others murmuring amongst themselves. "The fuck do you mean we're allied with the fucking X Clan!?"

"I mean exactly that" Chan snapped. "I also discovered that a gang that goes by the name of EXO has five of its members undercover. The leader and second in command are undercover as cops, and three of the youngest members are undercover as students at the same college Jeongin goes to"

"Names Chan, what are their names?" Jaehwi asks.

"Suho and Xiumin are the two, and the three youngest are D.O, Kai and Sehun"

Chan glances over at Jeongin, noticing that his youngest member went as white as a ghost. "-did you just say one of their names is Sehun?"

Chan narrowed his eyes. "Please don't tell me you've actually talked to one of the EXO members..."

"Uh" Jeonging gulped, "I've definitely spoken to Sehun. He seemed kinda harmless, to be honest. Tall, but harmless. The other two I've seen hanging around him and if looks could kill, their glares would have torn me to pieces by now"

Chan sighed in frustration. "Fuck. They must know that you're a part of this gang already. Have you told Sehun anything about your life outside of college?"

"Hell no. None of my college buddies know I'm a member of a gang!"

"Good. Let's try to keep it that way then"

:::

Felix paces the dirty floor of the warehouse, the X Clan all there standing around him.

"You know, it didn't feel like it'd been two years already" Kihyun muttered.

Felix stops pacing then and looks up. He can feel that the Clan has changed from their time in jail. They don't seem as crazy as they used to be, of which Felix can definitely relate to. He spent a lot of time trying, and failing, to control that side of him, however now he's learnt to harness it to its fullest extent.

Felix smirks to himself, only one thought on his mind; no one is ready for what Felix is now capable of...