TWENTY-SIX

Over the course of the next few days, Chan refuses to leave Felix's side even when he knows he has shit to plan for considering the Bangtan Boys have thrown themselves into the mix. There have been outright attacks made, but it seems that Jimin has gone into hiding because he's nowhere to be found. Not even his gang members know where he went, and Chan has a sneaking suspicion he may have run off with G-Dragon and Jae.

Jae.

The mere thought of his brother causes Chan to tense up and grind his teeth together, his eyes flashing with a rage he hasn't felt in a long time. He shakes his head free of these thoughts, grounding himself by squeezing onto Felix just a little tighter. Felix, who is half awake, straddling his lap and his face nestled into Chan's neck. It's almost midnight, but neither of them have been able to fully sleep.

So many noises, and too many enemies to think about.

Felix is shirtless, and is only wearing a fresh pair of boxers Youngjae had graciously lent him, because it was a little too hot to wear more than just one item of clothing. That, and Felix wanted to feel Chan's skin against his. Chan, who was warm and gave him comfort.

This was a weird and strange feeling for both of them.

"I can't fucking sleep" Felix murmured as he sat back in Chan's lap, rubbing his one good eye.

"Neither can I" Chan sighed, leaning back against the pillows.

Though it was dark, Chan's eyes roamed over Felix's naked upper body. Felix had muscle, but not as much as Chan did. That wasn't to say Felix wasn't strong though because Chan knew Felix could very easily knock him on his ass.

Felix saw the look, and smirked wickedly. "Like what you see, pretty boy?"

Chan only hummed, moving up into a sitting position and licking a wet stripe up from Felix's right shoulder to just below his jawline, placing a small kiss there. Felix's eyes rolled into the back of his head when Chan moved down a little to suck and bite at his neck, creating an angry red mark. Chan's bites ere far from gentle and bordered on animalistic, but that was exactly how Felix liked it. The gentle grip on Felix's hips had turned rough, Chan's nails digging into his hips.

"Fuck" Felix cursed softly.

A small gasp escaped him when Chan's nails moved up along his sides, right up to his ribs and then back down again. Chan was pressing down hard enough to break the skin, little beads of blood dripping down Felix's sides. The feeling was completely euphoric, almost as good as sex. Almost.

What Chan was trying to do was beyond Felix, but he dared to ask anyway.

"W-what are you do-fuck-doing?" Flix almost lost his train of thought when Chan delivered a harsh bite to his shoulder.

Felix knew there would be a mark there for days, and that thought alone had a whimper escaping him.

"Marking you as mine" Chan's voice came out in a low growl, possessiveness clear in the tone but with a wild, feral edge to it.

Felix wondered what Chan would be like if he was jealous. Maybe he'd be able to test that theory one day.

Felix threw his head back as Chan began to place wet kisses along his throat, his hands on his chest and his thumbs playing with Felix's sensitive nipples. Felix arched his back, hissing in pain when the movement aggravated the wounds on his back from GD's torture.

Chan pulled away slightly, causing Felix to whimper pathetically at the loss.

"Careful baby, you wouldn't want the wounds to re-open, would you?" Chan muttered, staring up at Felix with a look that had Felix's heart skipping a beat.

"N-no" Felix managed to say.

Chan grinned; he liked the effect he had on Felix now that the two had established some sort of relationship between them.

"What do you want Felix? Do you want to sleep, or-" the rest of Chan's sentence was cut off by Felix slamming their lips together in a rough kiss.

Felix bit down on Chan's bottom lip, moaning into Chan's mouth when he tasted blood on his tongue. He pulled away, licking his lips. His grin was absolutely feral, considering he had Chan's blood on his teeth.

"We're not sleeping tonight, pretty boy"

Chan growled, turning them over so he was now towering over Felix.

"What do you want?" Chan asks again, his face so close to Felix the younger can feel his hot breath on his lips.

Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's neck, a grin still on his face.

"I want...you"

Alkdsjfhkflakhflkafh don't worry guys, I promise you that the smut will happen in the next chappie! I would write it all in one chapter but smut takes me for-fucking-ever to write for some weirdass reason and I wanted to get SOMETHING out so here ya go