THIRTY

Chan wasn’t sleeping well. He would just sit beside Felix’s bed all night with his head in his hands and his mind wandering. He was both pissed off and stressed, which is never a good combination of emotions. 

With everything going on with the Bangtan Boys and GD and his own fucking brother, he's thinking that it couldn't possibly get any worse than this. 

Apparently, it does. 

But it always gets worse before it gets better. Minho is out for the count, in an induced coma. Jisung is near hysterical; he's never seen the younger so angry and wild before and it's terrifying. It's a loose canon type of anger, and it's alarmingly similar to Felix's outbursts. He can't be calmed, at all, and that just adds to the stress. 

They had also heard from Hongjoong that both Mingi and Seonghwa had fallen into coma's too. Mingi was healing fine and his chances of waking up were more than 50 percent, but Seonghwa's condition is worse. They don't know if he'll wake up from his and Hongjoong has to keep it together as best as he could. 

Both Chan and Felix were physically and mentally clinging to each other, Chan thanking whatever Gods and Goddesses were listening that Felix was alive and healing. Of course, Felix's mental instability couldn't be healed, but at least he was at a point where he could walk around without wanting to pass out. 

Chan was currently attempting to formulate a plan, his gang, the X Clan and Hongjoong's gang all spread out around the X Clan's warehouse. Donghun was also there, but his boys were nowhere to be seen.

"This is never going to work!" Jisung hissed, getting ready to throw something.

Chan had enough.

"Han Jisung, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. I've had enough of your fucking tantrums" Chan snaps. 

Jisung freezes up, his expression hardening into a glare. Chan had never used his full name like that, and whilst it should scare him into sitting down, he doesn't. Instead, he starts pacing and muttering like a lunatic. 

Chan slams his hands on the table that was placed in the middle of the room, and Jisung stops dead.

"I get you're worried about Minho. We all are, but he's going to wake up soon enough. Yeah, we're down one member, but Hongjoong is down two members and we have the X Clan and Hongjoong on our side. If we all work together on this, we can get the Bangtan Boys dealt with and go straight for GD without too many issues. Now, sit your ass the fuck down before I fucking make you" 

Him and Jisung have a stare off, both glaring daggers at each other before finally Jisung sits down next to Seungmin. Seungmin rests his arm over Jisung's shoulders, feeling them shake. 

No one comments on it, allowing Jisung to cry as they continue talking.

"We need to get this over with as soon as possible," Shownu says, "but we also need to make sure that those who are in a coma are protected"

"Seungmin and I will keep an eye on Minho" Jaehwi says. "We've already talked about it and we've both agreed"

Chan nods, looking to Felix with a question in his eyes.

"Donghun said his boys are gonna keep an eye on Mingi and Seonghwa" Felix says, "and as much as I would love for my brother to stay the hell out of this, I can't control what Donghun does"

Donghun smirks. "Damn fucking right you can't"

Chan would rather Felix not be around for this either, but he wouldn't be able to stop this little demon from doing something stupid to defy him, so Chan keeps his mouth shut.

"You're still healing Felix" it's Changkyun that speaks, "we don't want you part of this one"

Felix sends him a glare. "You can't tell me what to do Changkyun"

"We've all agreed that you need to stay behind for this one" Kihyun pipes up, "and I know you're not going to argue with me kid"

Felix looks angry, furious even. "I'm the leader of the X Clan. You will not be fucking benching me"

"Felix-"

"Don't you fucking start Chan" Felix snaps, "you're not telling me what to do either"

"Felix, they have a point-"

Felix can't hear this shit anymore, so he storms off to his room. He's distantly aware that he looks like a child throwing a tantrum, but he's so fucking angry that he can't think straight. 

Chan follows after him, ignoring the confused shouts of his gang members. He opens the door to Felix's room and shuts it behind him, finding Felix just standing in his bathroom staring into the broken mirror. 

Felix's arms are crossed and he's glaring at his reflection in the broken shards. He doesn't notice Chan walking up behind him until the older snakes his arms around Felix's waist. Felix says nothing, just leans back into the embrace. 

"Baby boy" Chan whispers, and that successfully pulls Felix's attention away from the broken mirror and his own anger. 

Felix leans his head back against Chan's shoulder, his eyes closed, and Chan takes the opportunity to lean in and place a kiss against the scarred side of Felix's neck. 

"Baby, I know you're mad, but you're still healing. We want you at full strength for going up against GD. We need you at full strength"

Felix's eyes flitter open, and he hums softly. He doesn't think he'll ever get used to this, but Chan is determined to show Felix that he actually does care for the younger. Chan is also maybe a little love-drunk, but shit happens. 

Felix turns in the embrace, his arms uncrossing. Felix lifts his hands up, resting them on either side of Chan's neck. Chan pulls him in closer so their bodies are right up against one another.

"Fuck" Chan breathes out, "this is dangerous"

"What is?" Felix mutters, feeling a sense of calm wash over him that he's only ever felt with Chan. 

Chan takes a minute to answer.

"I'd do anything for you Felix. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it. You want me to bring you Jimin's head? I'll fucking do it. Tell me baby boy, tell me what you want me to do"

Felix nearly stops breathing and his heart skips a few beats because holy shit, that's the hottest thing he's ever heard. He distantly remembers that Chan is similar to him; he's also a ravenous, bloodthirsty monster like Felix, but was medicated before he could fully act on it. 

Now…Chan was more than willing to act on those urges for Felix. 

Felix's smirk is wicked as his hands lift up to the back of Chan's head. Felix pulls on a few strands of hair, a low groan escaping Chan. 

"You wanna do something for me, pretty boy?" 

"Yeah" Chan breathes out, like he'd been holding it in this whole time. 

Felix uses the grip on Chan's hair to pull his boyfriend closer, their lips almost touching.

"Kill them all. Leave none of them alive. Even if they give you the information we need to take GD down, I want you to make them suffer and bleed" Felix's voice is low and deep.

Chan is putty in Felix's hands, easily moldable now that they're together. Of course, Chan could say no to that, but he doesn't.

"Of course baby" Chan mirrors Felix's smirk, and the younger's heart fucking soars. 

Their inner monsters are staring at each other now, slowly approaching one another. They're slowly recognising the other. 

'Yeah' Chan thinks, 'we are more alike than I first thought'

Aaaaaand I'm gonna end it there. 

I'm sure some of you kinda forgot that Chan is very similar to Felix in this fic. Honestly, I've been waiting to really let that monster loose for a long while now, and now that ChanLix has FINALLY happened, I'm gonna let that beast run wild. 

Get ready for some psycho Chan 😏