FIVE

For the most part, Felix's territory had remained the same. Donghun and his four boys had made sure that some sort of order was kept. Donghun had also made sure the backup house was kept empty just in case Felix decided to return earlier than expected and needed somewhere to hide where no one would think to look.

With the blunt side of his machete hanging across his shoulders, Donghun does his daily round of the territory with Sehyoon and Yuchan on either side of him. Wonho is trailing a little way behind the three, his body more built than it was two years ago due to all that free time working out in his small jail cell. That, and he was also the only one out of the seven that had actually made more than two escape attempts and nearly succeeded three times.

The ATEEZ gang had also helped with keeping Felix's territory relatively safe, though they mostly helped with keeping tabs on the Stray Kids gang as well as the whereabouts of GD's gang and their allies.

"It's been really quiet around here the last few days" Yuchan spoke up, "but Hongjoong's been noticing some people going missing here and there. Problem is, those going missing are people who've had more than one run-in with Felix and lived"

Donghun's eyebrows furrowed. "Keep a close eye on that with Hongjoong then. If someone else goes missing, you report that straight back to me and I'll tell Felix"

"Seems like you guys have done a good job of keeping this territory the same" Wonho hums.

Donghun smirks. "I'm always one for helping family. Felix is a psycho, but he's not stupid. He could easily take over the Stray Kids gang's territory for himself, but I don't think he will for...reasons"

Wonho narrows his eyes. "And what reasons are you referring to?"

Donghun's smirk widens as he stops walking, turning around to face Wonho. "He would outright deny this, but I think your leader has a bit of a crush on the Stray Kids gang leader. I saw them kiss, and while I know it was mostly lusty, there was something else there"

Wonho shakes his head. "Felix would never admit to having a crush on anyone"

Donghun raises an eyebrow. "I'm surprised you're not disagreeing with it"

Wonho shrugs. "If he does, that doesn't bother me. Then again, I know Felix won't act on this crush the correct way. He may not want to kill Chan, but he could end up killing him just for the sake of never having to deal with him again"

Donghun nods in agreement, though that fact doesn't necessarily sit right with him. Of course, Felix has every right to be angry and Bang Chan for locking up his gang, but he also wished Felix would find a person for him that doesn't mind his psychoticness, and Donghun knows that the only person who could ever hope to handle it is Chan...

:::

Felix hangs around at the hideout for a few hours, waiting for Donghun to arrive back. San, one of Hongjoong's boys, was typing away on the computer and Felix could make it somewhat of a map that offered a birds eye view of Felix's territory.

"You have the drones up and running well San?" Hongjoong asks.

"Yep. Vision is clear and we can see everything from above. These drones can only run for so long at on time though, so maybe we should set up some security camera's around the areas that we know aren't seen well from the more open areas"

"Alright. You and Yeosang can get started on that. I'll get Wooyoung and Yunho in here, and Woo can take your spot for now"

San nods, shuffling out of the chair and stretching. Hyungwon watches with interest, and Felix can see a little hint of jealousy in the X Clan hackers eyes.

"That's a neat little setup you got there" Hyungwon points out to San.

The younger turns to him and smirks. "Yeah, it is. Got the majority of it from the black market, couple of things from the dark web. At least it all works"

Hyungwon hums, and frowns. "I get most of my stuff just from stealing every now and again"

San shrugs. "Seems like you have better cars than hacker equipment. I could hook you up if you want"

Felix watches the interaction with interest. Hyungwon doesn't make friends easily, ad he's really only that close to his boyfriend Wonho and Felix, so to see him talk to adamantly to someone other than them was remarkable and made Felix just a tad happy.

Felix wanders over to Hongjoong, muttering, "did you see anything odd through the cameras?"

Hongjoong shakes his head. "Nope. Donghun, Yuchan, Sehyoon and Wonho are on their way back though, so we should see them within the next couple of minutes. Did notice some vague movement in a couple of the alleyways, but I know there's quite a lot of stray cats around this area so that could be all that was"

Felix nods, becoming lost in his own thoughts once again. He has a vague plan of how to take down GD's gang, his allies and the Bangtan Boys, but it's not enough of a plan to defeat them. He slowly starts to realize he may need to suck up to Chan a lot more to perhaps get him to do the more 'brute-force' aspect of the plan.

Felix breaths a sigh, muttering sourly to himself as he walks out of the hideout. "I have something I need to do. Tell Donghun I'll be back either later or tomorrow"

Hongjoong raises an eyebrow. "What are you going to do?"

Felix smirks. "You'll find out son enough"

Chan may have agreed to be his ally for now, but he's going to have to know what exactly that will entail...

Question: besides Wattpad, which other Social Media's do you have?

My answer: besides Wattpad, I have Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitch. I do have a Tumblr and DeviantArt but I don't use either of those anymore