THIRTEEN

"Who even was that anyway?" Seungmin asks.

Chan was silent, wondering whether he should tell his gang members who that was or not. In all seriousness, he'd much rather dive head first into danger and save Jeongin on his own, but firstly, he knew that would be a terrible idea and he would more than likely be killed for real, and secondly, he knew he wouldn't be able to sneak away without his members knowing where he's gone to.

"That was G-Dragon" Chan sighed, "at first it was Jeongin talking, but GD cut him off"

"So...are we going after him? GD I mean"

"Fuck no" Chan scoffed, "at least, not alone. I called Felix and asked for his help"

"What the-Chan, you literally stormed over there and could have killed that fucker earlier. Why did you ask for his help!?" Minho exclaims.

"Because he has allies, and we don't" Chan snapped. "We did have Seunghoon on our side, but Felix went and ruined that for us, didn't he?"

"Exactly, so we shouldn't be going to him for help!" Minho shot back.

Chan gritted his teeth. "I know that Minho, but he's technically our only ally right now"

"An ally that will kill us the moment his enemies are all dead" Jaehwi deadpans. "I'm all for getting Jeongin the fuck out of there, but I don't want someone who's eventually going to slaughter us there saving him too"

Chan groaned, burying his face in his hands. He didn't like it either, but he was suddenly reminded of two years ago when Felix was more than willing to kill Jeongin's parents whilst he had him captive after he got the rest of the X Clan put on death row.

"Felix won't kill Jeongin" Chan frowns.

Minho scoffs, "and what the fuck makes you think that?"

"A couple of years ago I briefly mentioned Jeongin's home life, and Felix said that if I gave him the word, he'd kill Jeongin's parents. There's a chance he could very well leave Innie alive once this is all over with"

"A very, very small chance" Minho says.

"But it's a chance" Changbin pipes up, "and at least point, we're better off taking all the chances we can get"

Chan nods in agreement, but he can see hesitancy in the eyes of the others. He hated putting his boys through this kind of shit, but Chan knew that they'd either have to take the risk or be slaughtered by GD by playing it safe...

***

Felix had never been unsure of a plan in his life, because he usually went in with the bare minimum type of plan and made it out relatively unscathed, but here he was trying to figure out a plan that he was well and truly unsure of, and it was giving him an Anxiety feeling he's never felt before.

Felix also never expected to be formulating a plan to help his enemies, but here he was, pacing back and forth across the cold stone floor of his base with a thoughtful frown on his face.

"Look, the main thing here is that we don't even know where the fuck Jeongin actually is, and I don't own any drones small enough to go unnoticed by GD" San sighs heavily, leaned back in his chair.

Felix gritted his teeth, "we need a mole; someone to go undercover and gain GD's trust enough so that he actually tells them where his base is located. Knowing him, he'd have a mock base set up to hide where his real one is"

"Yeah well, it can't be one of us. GD knows we're too loyal to you" Shownu says.

"I know that!" Felix snaps, "that's why it needs to be one of Chan's boys who does it" Felix finally ceases his pacing, a deep frown on his face.

"Question is; which one of Chan's boys will do it?" Shownu asks.

"Probably Jisung" Donghun pipes up.

Shownu turns to Donghun, an eyebrow raised. "And why him? Didn't Felix knock him out earlier?"

"Yeah, but he's really the only one I could think of"

A silence hung over the group before Felix decides to speak again.

"Actually, Jisung would be a good mole. He hates me enough that it would make a whole story about him betraying Chan believable"

"So...you're going to call Chan and tell him?"

"No, It's better if I talk to Chan about this face to face. He'll hate it, but if he knows what's good for his gang, he'll at least take my idea into consideration"

Guess who's back~

Back again~

Creatures back~

Tell a friend~

Decided today that it was time for my return to Wattpad. Been nearly five weeks and I think that's enough of a break OwO Unfortunately, I don't think there'll be much of an update schedule this time, but I'll do my best to update as often as I can between assessments :)