THIRTY-ONE

Chan didn't know how long they stood there, their noses touching and their breath intermingling, but he almost fell backwards when Felix closed the tiny distance between them, their lips slamming together in the roughest, messiest kiss yet.

It was all tongue, teeth, and spit sharing, but fuck, Chan wasn't going to deny the fact that this kiss made him as hard as a fucking rock. They both knew there were others outside, but neither could really care any less. The walls in this bedroom aren't thin, but if Felix was too loud, the others would definitely hear it.

Felix moans into Chan's mouth, his grip on Chan's hair tightening almost painfully. Chan was gripping Felix's waist like a fucking lifeline, his fingers digging into the clothed skin. Felix was healing well, so Chan was more comfortable with hurting Felix like this.

Chan stepped forward, Felix walking backwards until his back hit the sink. His back was still tender, so Chan made sure not to squish him against it.

They broke apart for air when it was needed, but neither of them let go. It only lasted a few seconds before Chan dove in for a kiss so filthy, it had Felix weak at the knees. The dominance Chan was exerting in jut this one kiss had Felix want to kneel on the floor and let Chan do whatever the fuck he wanted with him.

This was not a common thought for Felix, and he was soon finding out that he was doing a lot of uncommon and rare things with Chan. This was all so new for him. And he had no idea how the fuck to handle it properly. So, he simply let Chan control the situation...

Until someone decided to interrupt them.

That someone was Han Jisung.

"What the fuck!?" Jisung practically screeched.

Chan broke the kiss and didn't even bother turning his head to give Jisung a glare so deadly that Felix wondered if that look alone would kill Jisung right then and there. Felix was enraptured with the look, so much so that he didn't utter a single word and let Chan do the talking.

"You breathe a fucking word of this and I'll kill you" Chan growls.

Well, he wouldn't exactly kill Jisung, but there would be a punishment. Jisung could clearly hear the threat, but he still wanted to know...

"So you're fucking the enemy? How very typical of you" Jisung deadpans.

"Not just fucking" and the fucking smirk Chan has on his lips has Felix almost collapsing.

This man is too sexy for his own good.

Jisung blinks dumbly, then once he figures it out, his jaw drops open.

"You're dating him!?"

Chan is fast, too fast for Felix and Jisung to try and stop what he does next. He pulls himself away from Felix, and in two seconds flat he has his hand wrapped around Jisung's throat.

"You're so fucking loud" Chan hissed. "Yes, Felix and I are boyfriends or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Now, you will not tell anyone else, and you'd better fucking hope the others didn't hear you. I am not going to tell you the why, or the how. Not right now anyway. I'll tell the others when this shit is dealt with"

Chan finishes his little speech and releases Jisung's neck. Jisung rubs the spot where Chan squeezed, glaring at Chan.

"Didn't think you had it in you to hurt one of your own. Now you care about Felix more than us?"

"No" Chan snaps, "that's not what's going on here. Jisung, you and the others are like family to me, and that's not going to change. However, Felix is no longer an enemy, and he's under our protection until he's healed enough. You will shut up and deal with it, or there will be consequences"

"Alright, alright. Fuck sake, I get it" Jisung snaps back. "I'm not gonna say shit okay? My lips are zipped, even though I'd love to hear your excuses as to why the fuck you're dating someone with a killed count in the triple fucking digits"

Chan says nothing, instead pushing him out the door. Chan glances back at Felix, and the two share a look before Chan exits the room altogether. He can distantly hear chattering as he slides down until he's sitting on the bathroom floor. His heart is pounding against his chest.

If Jisung found out that quickly, then who's to say when the other's will follow?

OMG, a double update? In this economy? Unheard of O.O

Anyway, plz excuse the shortness of this chapter. Guess I'm kinda on a roll after not writing for so long due to being sick as fuck for most of December. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!