TEN

Chan heard the door to Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin and Changbin's room, and heard Hyunjin shout a very distressed 'what the fuck happened to Jisung!?' before he made any attempt to get up. Chan wandered over and leaned against the doorway.

"What was with the screeching?" Chan asks.

"Ji ran into Felix" Minho sighed, "he also had a message for you, but I don't know what that is, so we're gonna have to wait for Jisung to wake up before we find out what that message is"

Chan pushes off the doorframe, and sighed through his nose.

"Well, at least he survived the encounter"

Minho glared at Chan. "Yeah, but he got the shit beat out of him! Felix very well could have-" "Could have but didn't" Chan emphasized. "I understand you're worried Minho, but we don't really need to worry about Felix killing any of us for the time being"

"I don't trust him" Minho snapped, "none of us do, but we're all going along with it because we all know that you have a great plan in mind. At least, we hope you do"

"Yeah, I do"

Chan hated lying to his boys because in actual fact, he didn't really have a solid plan. All he had was 'stay on Felix's good side and hope that he won't kill you before you take down the big guys'.

Chan pushes off the door frame, turning around so his back is facing Minho.

'I'm about to break the 'stay on Felix's good side' part of the plan' "Minho, Changbin, you two come with me. We're going...somewhere"

There was an edge to Chan's tone that caused everyone to worry. Chan isn't really known to get really angry or really pissed off, but his tone gave away the fact that he was fucking furious and Felix was about to get the full brunt of it...

:::

Felix definitely wasn't expecting to come face to face with a very angered Chan, but here he was against the wall of his hideout with both of Bang Chan's hands squeezing his throat so tight than rather it being arousing, it actually hurt like Hell. Of course, he'd seen Chan annoyed and frustrated, but this time he had pure rage in his eyes.

"I thought we were fucking allies" Chan spoke through gritted teeth, "and you go and beat the shit out of one of my boys!?"

"H-he started choking me first!" Felix managed to wheeze out.

Felix attempted to struggle out of Chan's tight grip, but it was futile. Chan was a lot stronger than he was, and so Felix quickly gave up fighting against him.

"That doesn't give you the fucking right to beat him up like you did" Chan growls, his hands tightening ever so slightly around his throat.

Felix was beginning to become worried, and for a moment he thought Chan would kill him. He smirks inwardly at the irony, as he had Jisung in a very similar situation earlier that day. Felix's eyes held no remorse for what went down when he ran into Jisung earlier, and that only made Chan even more furious, if that were even possible.

"You are not to touch any of my boys, alright? No beating the shit out of us until we have all this shit with GD's gang and his allies dealt with. Understand?" When Felix doesn't reply immediately, Chan's hands tighten even more around the youngers neck. "Do. You. Understand?"

Because Felix's air supply was essentially being cut off, all he could do was nod. Chan didn't immediately let him go though, keeping his hands around his throat for a few more seconds before finally releasing the younger. Felix collapsed onto the floor, and he barely caught his breath before Chan was grabbing Felix's hair and pulling his head back.

"Oi, that's enough!" Changkyun exclaimed, "leave him the fuck alone!"

"Changkyun, let him go" Felix briefly glances at Changkyun, his eyes telling the older to back off, "I can handle it"

"Now, Minho tells me that you told Jisung to deliver a message to me. Seeing as he's out cold at the moment, I'm hoping you can tell me yourself"

Felix remains silent, and he wonders what a furious Chan would do. He regrets not responding though, as just a few seconds later, the side of his head is slammed against the wall; not hard enough to crack his skull, but it's hard enough that Felix knows there'll be a bruise there.

"GD's gang have moved" Felix growled out, "they've moved closer to my territory, and I'm worried that means the EXO gang will make their move sooner than we thought. So, if you want those cameras set up, we need to do that today"

Chan scoffs, releasing Felix's hair. Chan steps away, and Changkyun is beside Felix in a split second, helping the younger to stand after the roughhousing he just endured.

"Get the fuck out of my territory now" Felix spat, a fire ablaze in his eyes. "I'll get San and Hyungwon to set up the cameras either now, or never. Either or"

"Now would be preferable with the information you just gave me"

"Alright then" Felix coughed, "now fucking leave"

There was an edge to Felix's tone, but it wasn't anger. It sounded more like hurt than anger, but it seemed no one but Chan noticed.

"Come on Chan, let's just go" Minho pulled Chan away, and the three Stray Kids gang members walked out of the warehouse.

Once they were out of sight, Felix pushed Changkyun away and limped to his room, his gang members watching after him with confused expressions. Chan wasn't the only one who heard the hurt in Felix's tone...

And the plot thickens! I'm really trying to get moving with the whole ChanLix ship. I just don't want their relationship to come outta nowhere yanno? Keep in mind, they still kinda hate each other, but it IS turning into something else as well. They'll realise it...eventually...