TWENTY-TWO

Jae's fingers squeezed Felix's jaw, hard enough to hurt. Admittedly, Jae was stronger than Felix thought. Jeongin sat there in complete shock, watching Jae with his eyes and unable to say anything with the gag in his mouth. He suddenly had the urge to cry; for what reason, he didn't know, but he knew that he felt betrayed and hurt by Jae's current actions.

"Chan's gonna kill you" Felix still managed to taunt Jae even as he was chained up.

"He can try" G-Dragon said from behind Jae, his eyes holding a furious possessiveness.

Jae released Felix's jaw, and seconds later Felix found himself choking back a scream as Jae delivered a strong punch to his gut. Felix lurched forward, coughing and sputtering. Jae had a satisfied little smile on his face when he saw Felix in pain.

Felix slowly raised his head, and only had a mere few seconds to prepare himself for a punch to the scarred side of his face. The skin there was tender, and it caused Felix to cry out in agony. Felix breathed in and out deeply, trying to push through the pain.

Jeongin watched on in horror; he always thought Jae was too scared of Felix to do things such as this, but now he found himself wondering how long Jae had been in league with GD.

Jeongin struggled against his binds, and it was only then that Jae noticed Jeongin behind him. He fully turned to face the boy, and he could see the hurt in the younger's eyes. Jae turned to G-Dragon, a frown on his face.

"Jeongin wasn't supposed to be part of this Jiyong" Jae snapped.

Jiyong actually seemed somewhat apologetic, but he kept his expression mostly neutral. "I thought it would help lure Chan here"

Jae's expression twisted into anger, and Jeongin feared Jae would hit G-Dragon. He'd hope Jae wasn't that stupid.

"I didn't want Chan to be lured here! I wanted Felix and his gang dealt with, not Chan!"

G-Dragon smirked. "Sweetheart, Chan and Felix are allies now. If Felix goes down, Chan is going down with him. That's how this shit goes Jaehyung, you should have figured that out by now"

"But-" "No" G-Dragon growled, but there was a softer edge to his anger, "I'm not protecting your brother. You, yes, but not Chan"

Jeongin came to a realisation then. G-Dragon and Jae were...

Jeongin managed to spit the gag out, catching his breath for a moment before glancing up at Jae. His expression held both anger and a deep sadness. "What the fuck Jae!?"

Jae turns to the boy, his eyes slightly apologetic.

"You fucking traitor" Jeongin spits, "I hope you rot in Hell along with G-Dragon and his fucking minions. I hope Felix guts you!"

Felix can't help the smirk, but he also doesn't miss the way his heart clenches. Chan's going to go on a rampage, and while Felix wouldn't mind seeing that, it would also possibly cause a Hell of a lot more problems for them.

"Jeongin, listen-" "Fuck you!" there's tears in Jeongin's eyes, and Jae has to turn away. He is a traitor, but he can't help who he fell for.

"How long?" Jeongin spoke through clenched teeth, "how fucking long!?"

"...since before Chan took over the gang when I stepped down"

Jeongin turned to Felix, and the two made eye contact. "Did you know?"

Felix said nothing, only nodded. He'd known for a while, but he hadn't known for how long exactly. He knew Jae was the reason why Suho and Xiumin had managed to go undercover in the police force, and he knew that Jae was trying his hardest to divert Chan's attention away from GD and to focus solely on taking Felix down. Now, however, thing's weren't going according to plan.

"Fuck!" Jae cursed, his heart hurting.

He knew he'd have to choose between his brother and his love at some point, but he didn't think he would have to make the decision this soon.

"If you're not going to side with me Jae" G-Dragon spoke calmly, "I will have to kill you right now"

Felix's smirk widened; there it was. Jae was G-Dragon's weakness. Jiyong knew he'd have to kill Jae so he couldn't be used against him, and so Chan would never know if it was true that Jae betrayed him. Felix started laughing, and G-Dragon turned to him with a fierce glare.

"Jae's your weakness" Felix croaked, "and you're gonna kill him if he doesn't side with you...because you know he could be used against you"

"Shut. Up" G-Dragon growled.

Felix kept laughing, and Jiyong couldn't handle it any longer. He stalked over to Felix, wrapping his hand around Felix's throat. He squeezed tightly, and the look in his eyes told Felix that he intended to kill him right then and there. Felix closed his eyes, accepting the fact that he was going to die...until he heard gunshots.

"Jiyong, Chan and the X Clan are here!" one of GD's men shouted.

"Fuck!" Jiyong cursed, taking his hand away from Felix's throat.

They were about to have a war on their hands...

Another cliffhanger :D y'all, I am actually quite enjoying myself over here XD For the first time in forever I actually have the motivation to write!