TWENTY-NINE

Over the next few days, Chan was checking in on Felix to see how he was healing, and if that also included a couple rounds of sex, Chan definitely wasn't complaining.

His gang members were getting suspicious of his actions, but Chan would always lie and say it was because he wanted to keep an eye on Felix in case he pulled some nasty shit while he was healing. He wasn't about to tell them the truth just yet.

On one of the days Chan didn't visit Felix, Hongjoong climbed through the window late that night. Felix had always been quite the light sleeper, so he was immediately woken up by the sound of boots on the wooden floorboards.

"What the hell Hongjoong? What are you doing here?"

Hongjoong huffed, running a hand through his hair. 

"The Bangtan Boys are getting braver and braver by the fucking day. We've had to move to our other hideout because somehow they found our current one and shot up the place"

Felix shot up into a sitting position, soon regretting it as his wounds stung. Luckily he didn't reopen any of them, or else Chan would scold him to no end. 

"Is everyone okay?"

Hongjoong grimaced. "I got a little scraped up, but Seonghwa and Mingi are in critical condition. The other five are mostly fine except for a few cuts and bruises"

Hearing that Seonghwa was in a very bad way, Felix couldn't help but feel some empathy towards Hongjoong. Seonghwa and Hongjoong have been dating since their highschool days, and if Seonghwa dies, Hongjoong will never be the same. 

"Yunho isn't doing too well with the news that Mingi might not make it, and I'm…well, I'm fucking furious. I wanted to hunt the fuckers down, but I'm down two of my best"

"You know you can always come to me for help. I wanna take those fuckers down myself because of their ties to GD, but I'm currently out of action myself at the moment"

Hongjoong nodded, pulling up a chair and sitting beside the bed. In the dim light, Felix could see the stress and the anger written all over Hongjoong's face, as well as the bags and red eyes from both the lack of sleep and crying over the fact that Seonghwa could die. 

"You need to sleep, my friend" Felix whispers.

"I know"

Felix shuffles over a little. Hongjoong shakes his head. 

"I'll sleep when I'm at the hideout"

"Then go back and sleep"

"Not right this second. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Chan's on his way" 

Felix frowns. 

"How do you know that?"

"Because I saw him on my way here. You do realise that you two aren't subtle"

Felix glares at Hongjoong, warning him not to say anything.

"Don't worry, I'm not the gossiping type" Hongjoong smirks his usual shit-eating smirk, and Felix wonders if Hongjoong will actually keep his word. 

Felix carefully lies back down, and it's then that the door swings open to reveal Chan. Felix doesn't even have to look to know it's him, but Hongjoong's smirk morphs into shock, then confusion in a split second, and something prompts Felix to look at Chan.

What he sees worries him. Chan is covered in blood, however most of it is not his own. 

"Bangtan Boys" Chan gritted his teeth.

Then the scream reaches Felix's ears and he bolts upright.

"What the fuck!?" Hongjoong yells.

"Jaehwi got injured protecting Minho and Jisung" Chan huffed, "that scream was probably Minho. Unfortunately, he got severely wounded despite Jaehwi's protection. Jae was with them"

Hongjoong frowns. "Why in the fuck was your brother with the Bangtan Boys!?"

Chan raised an eyebrow. "You don't know? My brother is not only in league with GD, but also dating him"

Hongjoong blinks once…twice…"fuck"

"We need-" another scream erupts, causing Felix to wince before continuing, "we need a good plan for this. We need to get the Bangtan Boys out of the picture before they get any worse"

"And if my brother is with them, we can take him out too" 

Hongjoong sighs heavily. "I clearly have some catching up to do"

I'm gonna admit it, but this chapter was absolute crap. I'm so sorry >~< I wrote this one on my phone, so plz excuse the shitty writing overall :/