TWENTY-SEVEN (SMUT!)

Okay, so I have written smut recently, but this is the first time in a while I've ever written smut to be published in one of my stories, so please excuse if it's complete shit >~<

Chan's hands travelled downward, his fingers barely touching Felix's thighs. He could feel the way Felix trembled under the touch, though it was completely involuntary.

"Ticklish there, hm?" Chan teases.

Felix simply rolls his eyes. "Shut up"

"Awe, don't be like that baby" Chan fake pouts.

"Or what?"

Chan's expression darkens in a split second, and Felix can feel the air shift around them. This Chan is a wild animal; unpredictable in his movements and mannerisms. Felix finds himself obsessing over it.

"Or else I won't fuck you like I know you want me to" Chan's voice drops an octave and suddenly Felix doesn't know how to act like his usual self.

His whimpers are pathetic and high pitched, tightening his arms around Chan, his hands coming up to grip on Chan's naturally wild curly hair. Felix pulls him down for a kiss so rough and hot that neither of them can help their next actions. Chan settles between Felix's legs, grinding their clothed dicks together in a rhythm that had both of them moaning and groaning into each other's mouths. Chan wants to swallow Felix up and leave nothing left, a thought so violent that Chan almost pulls away fully. He doesn't, and instead deepens their kiss even further.

Chan finds that he wants to fucking rip the tightly fitted briefs off of Felix, but he grounds himself by holding Felix's hips in a bruising grip. He knows the bruises there will be dark as he presses over the already forming bruises from earlier. Felix breaks the kiss, cursing softly. The pleasurable pain he was feeling was almost too much. He wanted so badly to arch up into it, but Chan held him down with a strength he didn't bother to fight against.

Usually, the other person would be roughly fucking him now, injuries be damned, but Chan seemed to be somewhat holding back in being too rough with him. There was no manhandling or anything, and while that upset him, it might not be a good idea to further injure himself at this point. Not when he actually did want Chan to fuck him.

"Hurry up" Felix panted, "hurry up and fuck me already"

And that's all the permission Chan needs apparently, because in a split second his hands are leaving his hips and practically ripping his briefs off. He vaguely hears them tearing, but he really couldn't care any less. Felix releases a hiss as the cold air hits his bare cock, and then he's moaning and panting like a bitch in heat when Chan's hands spread his asscheeks and he's rubbing his still clothed hard on right up against his hole. Felix can feel a wetness against his hole, and he knows that Chan's briefs must have a wet patch there.

Chan leans away, only for a short moment to take his own briefs off, and Felix can't help but lean his head down to openly stare at Chan's hard cock. He looks up at Chan's face to see him smirking like the devil himself.

"Like what you see?"

Felix mirrors Chan's smirk.

"It always looks better inside me"

Chan's eyes darken, but the smirk never leaves his lips. He leans down, settling in between Felix's spread legs once again as he grinds their bare cocks together. Chan was almost pressing his full weight against him, successfully hindering his movements as one of his hands spread one of Felix's asscheeks and the other hand moved towards his hole.

Chan ran three of his fingers over the tight ring of muscle, relishing in the moans Felix was letting out unashamedly. He really hoped Youngjae couldn't hear them, if Youngjae was even awake. He didn't really know how late it was, but he knew Youngjae was a heavy sleeper. Chan's weight then left Felix, and Felix had the pathetic urge to reach out and pull Chan back towards him.