EIGHTEEN

Felix knew his feelings were changing, and he fucking hated it. He was never in favour of having feelings or that sort of attachments to anyone; he let whoever wanted to have their way with him, and he let that be the end of it. Chan was under his skin like a parasite, one that Felix needed to get rid of before it overtook him.

He stormed into the warehouse, not even bothering with hellos, making a beeline towards his bedroom. He slammed the door behind him, the others wincing. Hyungwon walked into the warehouse not even a few seconds later, sighing and shaking his head.

Felix walked into the bathroom, pacing back and forth, and almost tearing his hair out. He tried to ignore the way his heart clenched or skipped a beat whenever he thought about Chan, tried to ignore the changing feelings but fuck, he couldn't ignore them now if his feelings were that obvious now.

Felix's POV

I curse loudly at myself, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I hated the boy staring back at me; my eyes were swimming with conflicting emotions, and I fucking hated it. My breathing is harsh, my anger rising until I can't take it anymore.

I punch the mirror, the glass breaking. The sound echoes, and I know the others can hear it. My knuckles bled and stung, but I paid no mind to the pain as I punched the mirror a second time, releasing a loud, guttural yell.

I didn't register my bedroom door opening until the person had grabbed my arm and turned me around. It was Kihyun.

I could feel myself slowly breaking apart; the worried look in his eyes made me feel so fucking guilty. Kihyun was one of the older ones in my gang, and he was almost like a parent to me. Him and Shownu I could trust with my life because I knew they'd never betray me. None of them would.

"Kihyun" my voice was cracking.

I hadn't felt this deep depression in a long time. This time, physical pain wouldn't be a good enough distraction. I felt weak as I collapsed into Kihyun's comforting embrace. For the first time in a long time, I felt like the scared little child from several years ago; on the streets with no one to turn to. I sobbed so violently that my entire body ached, Kihyun's arms tightening around me. It was moments like these when the age gap between me and my gang members became glaringly obvious; I was still a kid compared to them.

My heart clenched painfully in my chest; I was in so much emotional pain. All these years I've bottled everything up and now it was all flowing free like a dam had broken within me. My mental walls were crumbling to dust, and I didn't like that one single bit. It made me vulnerable; Chan was making me vulnerable. I let out a rough scream-cry, the pain in my body so uncomfortably painful that I couldn't push the sound back down.

I clung to Kihyun like a lifeline as he whispered soft words of comfort. He rocked me ack and forth, trying his best to get me calm but nothing was working. I knew what I needed, and I knew who I needed.

It was about time I stopped being a pussy about this and just admit my feelings were changing. I finally calmed down enough after a while to collect my thoughts. My body ached, and I was completely exhausted. My breathing was uneven and shaky as I looked up at Kihyun. I must have looked so pathetic, but the look in Kihyun's eyes told me that he understood; he wasn't going to question me about it, and for that I was grateful.

I slowly stood up, my throat sore and my eyes red. I felt numb. Kihyun walked me back out into my bedroom, lying me down on the bed. I know my eyes are devoid of anything as I look up at Kihyun again.

"Thank you"

He just nods in response, and I know he wants to ask what happened, but thankfully he knows better than to ask. Kihyun exits my bedroom, closing the door behind him. My knuckles are still bleeding and will probably be inflamed later, but right now I couldn't care any less. I fell into a restless sleep after half an hour of staring at my closed door, curling up underneath my blankets. My mind stayed active, replaying the nightmares of my past...

Hey hey hey, look who actually updated one of her stories for the first time in...probably months XD Decided to switch up the POV and show a different side of Felix OwO I hope you guys enjoyed it!