TWO

It only takes them a minute or two to arrive at club YAYAYA, and Chan immediately recognises the figure standing out front. Of course, he now had white-blonde hair reminiscent of Draco Malfoy, and he was dressed very differently with a leather jacket, a white shirt underneath, black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots, but his scarring wasn't covered this time unlike the last time he had run into Felix at the club.

"I should have figured you wouldn't come alone!" Felix called out as Hyunjin and Jeongin exited the car.

Hyunjin gawked at Chan. "It was him you texted wasn't it!? Chan-"

"Just go inside and ask Jaebum about the rooms alright? I'll deal with this" Chan snapped.

Hyunjin wanted to say more, but instead he simply glared at Chan as he and Jeongin walked past him and into the club. Chan stays where he is, watching as Felix walks across the road over to him. Felix isn't smirking, looking quite serious which throws Chan off. Then again, it has been two years, so he figures Felix must have changed at least a little bit.

"So, looks like you changed without being around your gang"

Felix chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I did. You know, I figured I actually killed you two years ago, but it was only a couple months before I came back that I discovered you weren't"

"You left me with an ugly looking scar though" Chan scoffed. "But you're not here to talk to me about the past. What do you want?"

It was then that Felix smirked, his eyes lighting up with that familiar insanity that has haunted Chan's nightmares for the last two years.

"I came back to finish what I started. It may not happen today, but I will finish you off like I should have two years ago. However, we have some more pressing matters than me getting my revenge" Felix spat. "You're not the only one who knows I'm back. There's a gang called EXO hanging around spying on every gang around here. They're closely tied to GD's gang and are very close with the Bangtan Boys, and so we all have a massive problem when EXO decide to strike with their help"

"So what? You want my help to protect you?"

Felix shakes his head, giggling. "No, you fucking idiot. I don't need your help; I have my gang and my allies. I just figured that you and your gang will need me on your side to help protect your gang"

Chan thinks on this for a few moments, wondering if he should take the leap and trust Felix just this once.

"Firstly, tell me how this EXO gang is spying on us" Chan says.

Felix rolls his eyes. "Alright. Well, considering you obviously don't know who EXO are; they're masters of disguise, and they're dangerously intelligent. Their leader Suho and his second in command Xiumin went undercover as cops, and their three youngest members D.O, Kai and Sehun are all undercover as students at the same college your boy Jeongin goes to. Lay, Baekhyun, CHEN and Chanyeol are with the Bangtan Boys. I don't know where though"

Chan narrows his eyes. "How do I know your information is trustworthy?"

Felix's mouth twists into a vicious smile. "You don't, but then again, you might be the cause of your gangs death if you don't"

Chan inwardly cursed. Deep down, he had a nagging feeling that Felix was actually telling the truth, and if he was, then they were in deep shit if Chan didn't take on the information he was just given.

"Alright; let's say that I trust your information. Once this is all said and done, you'll leave my gang and I alone?"

"No. I'm asking for us to be temporary allies. After this is all over, I'm going to slaughter you and your gang like pigs and put you on display for the entire world to see"

Chan knew that wasn't an empty threat, but rather a promise.

"Fine, but I can't guarantee you'd be able to even touch my gang or me. You see, I may not have as many allies as you, but I have control of the cops; something that those supposed EXO members most likely haven't figured out yet"

"Oh no; they know. Don't find this shit out on my own Bang Chan; I have allies who monitor every move GD and his allies make, and I can tell you right now that EXO most definitely know you have full control of the law"

Chan growls in frustration. "You're making it real fucking hard to say no to you. I don't want to be associated with you. I thought you were going to leave this place and never come back!"

Felix laughed. "Oh sweetie; you should know by now that I don't quit that easily. I left because I knew it wasn't safe for me to stick around. Trust me; I don't wanna be back here and put my allies and my brothers in danger, but here I fucking am. You can either take it, or leave it, but you should be real fucking careful if you leave it"

Chan falls silent, and goes to reply when Hyunjin and Jeongin return.

"Jaebum only has two available rooms, so we're gonna have to split it four per room" Hyunjin sighed.

"It's fine" Chan turns to Hyunjin, "you two go on ahead; I'll catch up"

Hyunjin nods, glancing between Chan and Felix. Hyunjin leans in to speak directly to Chan.

"I don't know what your plan is with Felix, but be careful alright? We don't want you actually dying this time"

"Don't worry, I won't die" Chan reassures Hyunjin.

Hyunjin and Jeongin walk back toward the car, and once they're out of sight, Chan reaches out and grabs Felix by the shirt.

"If you try anything, I will kill you where you stand" Chan spat.

Felix grinned. "Wouldn't have it any other way pretty boy"