TWENTY-ONE

Felix's POV

I hadn't even fully recovered from the beating I'd received from G-Dragon before I was being dragged out of the small room. Jeongin was also forced to his feet, and I heard the chins around his wrists rattling. I didn't have the strength to struggle, but Jeongin definitely had more balls than I gave him credit for.

I was chained to the chains that were hung from the ceiling again, my hands being forced above my head. All I had on was boxers which left little to the imagination.

"You know why you deserve this, don't you?" G-Dragon hummed as he circled around me.

I said nothing, earning a slap across the mouth. "That wasn't rhetorical. I expect an answer"

Jeongin was being chained to a pillar not far away in front of me, and he was shouting curses and spitting at the people who dared to chain him up. G-Dragon let out an annoyed growl, turning away from me.

"Gag him!" G-Dragon shouts.

His men quickly gag Jeongin before he turns back to me, a wicked smirk on his face. He pulls out a switchblade, holding the pointy tip up to the right side of my face; the unscarred side.

"How about I give you some of my own marks hm? It seems Yunsung didn't give you enough all those years ago"

He runs the blade down the side of my face from my temple down to my jaw, making sure to leave a long cut there. I grind my teeth together, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.

"Still nothing? You were begging me to stop earlier" G-Dragon chuckled lowly, moving the blade down so it was hovering over my upper thigh.

He suddenly thrusts the bade forward, stabbing me in the leg. It's only then that I cry out in agony, the blade sinking all the way in. I can feel him twisting the knife and my vision goes blurry. I was sure I wasn't going to survive this time. G-Dragon wants me dead.

'I'm going to die here...'

No POV

Jeongin had to turn away from the torture he saw Felix enduring, bile coming up into his throat which he had to swallow down as the gag in his mouth definitely wouldn't allow him to puke it all up. Although it wasn't the first instance that he had heard agonizing screams of people being tortured, Felix's screams were difficult to hear.

Felix's sounded like years of pent up pain and he was only just now releasing it. They were raw and loud, and if Felix were a child he would have been crying out for his parents. However, Felix cried out for no one; he cried out for himself. As much pain as he was in, he still tried to gather whatever he had left of himself out of the darkness of his mind so he could fight back.

G-Dragon pulled the knife out suddenly, throwing it to the ground. There was a gaping, bleeding wound where the knife had been.

It was then that someone else entered the room. They walked in from the entrance behind Jeongin, their strides purposeful. G-Dragon turned to whoever it was, and his gaze softened.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, I was out"

Felix smirked; he knew that voice. This was what worried him because this person would know every single one of Chan's motives.

"Just thought I'd let you know that Chan and the X Clan are planning to come here and kick your ass" the figure smirks.

G-Dragon smirks, "as if they could"

The figure hums, walking over to Felix. He forced Felix's head up, and they stared each other down.

"Never though Id see the day where I'd meet you here of all places...Bang Jaehyung"

AND THERE'S THE PLOT TWIST! Yup, Jae's in league with GD. Actually, more than in league I should say...hehe

I'm gonna run now *yeets away*