TWENTY-THREE

I have a special announcement at the end of this chapter OwO specifically for those of you who haven't seen the messages on the message board

Two hours earlier...

It was decided; the Stray Kids gang and the X Clan would be working together to get Felix and Jeongin out of G-Dragons hideout. First, they needed to figure out a plan.

"We can't just go in guns blazing" Chan sighed.

"That is exactly what we're going to do" Kihyun snapped, "but obviously not without waiting a bit of course. We'll sneak in the back way and hide in the shadows. We'll wait until we feel like it's a good time for an attack. They'll never see it coming"

"I'm sure this is exactly what G-Dragon expects" Minho scoffed, his arms crossed over his chest.

Shownu shook his head. "He's expecting us to wait him out. He won't expect us to interrupt whatever he plans to do with both Felix and Jeongin"

Kihyun nods in agreement. Chan was sceptical.

"I don't like this whole 'guns blazing' plan, because in reality, it's not a plan" Chan says.

Minho hummed in agreement. Shownu, as always, stood emotionless but there was a certain edge to his voice when he spoke. Chan thought he heard fear in the older man's tone, but he must have imagined it.

"This is the only way to throw a wrench in GD's plans. We have to be direct, or we'll give him enough time to outsmart us and think ahead"

Chan understood then. "So...the sooner we do this the better, is essentially what you're saying"

Kihyun stares Chan down, and the younger gulps audibly. Kihyun was one scary individual.

"That's exactly what I'm saying"

***

Back to the present time...

Felix was almost too out of it to notice much of anything happening around him, but Jeongin saw G-Dragon trying to pull a mentally torn Jae away from the scene. Jae had to make his decision, and fast. He locked eyes with Jeongin, and it was then that Jae's mind decided.

'I'm sorry' Jae mouths before letting himself be pulled away by Jiyong. The two run off, and Felix finally passes out. He's still hanging from the chains, and this is the scene that Chan is the first to see.

GD's men are trying their best to slow them down, but it didn't bode well for them. Chan shot one of them between the eyes, another in the chest, and just barely missed shooting Felix when he shot another in the head. It was a mess; blood spattered all over the previously clean walls and pooled on the hard concrete floor. Someone had got injured, but Chan couldn't tell if it was one of his boys or if it was one of the X Clan. When the ruckus died down, Minho had enough of a mind to run over to Jeongin and help unchain him. Jisung hobbled over to help, not even giving Felix a second glance.

Chan couldn't help his movements; he found himself being drawn to where Felix was as the remainder of the boys went off in search of where GD had run off to. The younger only had his grey boxers on, the rest of his clothes being torn up and discarded somewhere. There were bruises and new scars all over his body, and when Chan was finally standing in front of Felix, he saw the cut running down the side of his face that wasn't badly scarred.

"Hand me the pin" Chan turned to Minho, who looked hesitant as he finished unchaining Jeongin.

"Let him rot here" Jisung spat, briefly glaring at the currently unconscious Felix before turning back to Chan, "he's better off dead"

Jeongin slowly stood up, roughly grabbing the pin from Minho and handing it to Chan wordlessly.

"Thanks Innie" Chan murmured, using the pin to unlock Felix's chains.

His body fell forwards, but Chan caught him before he hit the ground. Felix smelled heavily of blood, and Chan had a hard time controlling his facial expressions at the horrid stench. Even so, Chan picked Felix up, and the older briefly realised how light Felix was.

"I need to tell you something" Jeongin says, "and you're not going to like this one single bit"

Chan glances at him, and nods for Jeongin to continue.

"I would wait until the others were here too, but this is too important. Chan...Jae and G-Dragon are lovers. They're on the same fucking side, and have been since before he stepped down from the role as leader of the Stray Kids gang. He's the fucking reason why GD knows all of our motives. Apparently, we became part of GD's fucked up plan when we got involved with Felix"

Chan says nothing, his brain slowly processing the information. Minho looks beyond furious, and Jisung looks like he's about to explode. Jeongin looks hurt, and confused, because even though what he's telling them is true, it still doesn't seem real.

'Jae, how could you...'

AAAAAAAND that's where I'm gonna stop the chapter hehe OwO

Sooooo, idk how many of you pay attention to my announcements on my announcement board but last Sunday, That1Multimy long-distance partner of a little over 3 and a half years proposed to me over video call. We're fucking engaged guys!

Anywho, I just wanted to tell you guys in the A/N just in case some of you haven't seen the messages on the message board